We stayed at the Warwick with our 18 month daughter as well as our extended family for my birthday. What a fantastic place and an unforgettable holiday! Beautiful.
I had previously stayed at the Sheraton at Denarau for business and the Warwick was so much better especially for families. Because of its location (over an hour away from Nadi airport), the in house activities are very good and we didn't need to travel away from the resort. We took our daughter on the glass bottom boat, my husband went coral reef fishing and we participated in the evening culture shows. All suitable for all ages.
Our family stayed in three rooms, which were supposed to be adjoining. There was an overbooking when we arrived so for one room we were lucky to be upgraded to a two room suite, which was fantastic as it served as "headquarters" for our large group. All rooms were overlooking the pool on the quiet side of the resort. The rooms were beautifully appointed and very comfortable. The staff were extremely polite and helpful and doted on our little girl.
Our holiday package included all meals so we were very well fed. The buffet breakfasts were huge, lunches at the poolside cafe delicious and themed buffet dinners added variety. We dined at the Japanese teppanyaki restaurant on my birthday and while it wasn't that authentically Japanese, it was superb anyway. My sister and mother ordered a cake for my birthday which was one of the best cakes I had ever had - simply delicious!
The resort was spacious and the gardens were well established and well maintained. It was a little too hot to play tennis, but we had a go at the "Crazy golf" putt putt which is primarily in the shade. We hired a car a traveled to Sigatoka and an animal sanctuary for minor groceries and cheaper priced souvenirs as the resort was a little pricey (not bad though). A hire car is recommended as the resort is quite a distance from major attractions.
Overall such a wonderful holiday. We would definitely go back again. Next time our daughter will be old enough for the kid's club. That looked like fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warwick Fiji is uniquely located on a stretch of brilliant gold sand beach with crystal clear lagoons on Fiji's famed Coral Coast. It is nestled among acres of lush tropical gardens and has long been regarded as one of Fiji's premier holiday destination. Boasting a total of 248 carefully decorated rooms and deluxe suites, The Warwick Fiji strives to offer every discerning traveler with the opportunity to fully enjoy a tropical and culturally rewarding Fijian holiday experience. The Resort offers a fine selection of exquisite dining options, including Italian, Japanese, Seafood and alternating nightly International themed buffets which are complemented by a choice of 7 bars including a swim-up pool bar. The Warwick Fiji also boasts excellent conferencing facilities and its team has the versatility and the expertise to ensure that your next meeting or event is successful. An exotic location coupled with its picturesque garden setting also makes The Warwick Fiji an ideal weddings and honeymoon destination. Truly a favorite amongst couples, families, groups and senior travelers, The Warwick Fiji is your perfect choice for an unforgettable and inescapable tropical holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel
- The Warwick Fiji Coral Coast