Just returned from 7 nights at the Warwick Fiji. Although an incredibly long trip from the USA, it was well worth the jet lag.
After a bumpy 2 hour ride from Nadi Airport we were thrilled to have arrived at this beautiful resort. The online brochure was spot on. I will admit we were a little hesitant after seeing other resorts that fellow transport passengers were dropped off at. From what we saw this was by far the nicest resort.
We were greeted by a friendly "Bula" The front desk was efficient and was happy to upgrade our room as we were Warwick Club members.
Our room was pleasant, adequately appointed, with a small balcony facing the sea and pool. The bed was large, comfortable, with soft linens and towels. The housekeeping service was great, especially at the beginning of the stay. Day cleaning was good with plenty of fresh towels. Nightly turn down service started off great but on the later part of the week the wet towels were left and not replaced. Small complaint.
My #5 for value was based on the "all inclusive" plan that we purchased. This included a variety of choices at all restaurants and house liquor, wine and beer. This was definitely a deal as food and drinks are very expensive. BE AWARE THAT MANY MIXED DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE, i.e pinacolladas. We felt the quality of the food was very good and enjoyed that we had ample choices to pick from. We were especially pleased that we were not required to eat a buffet for meals except during breakfast which had plenty of variety. We personally did not like the food at the beach barbecue, however, others at our table loved it. We especially enjoyed dinners at the Wicked Walu and Pappagallos.
The setting for this resort is absolutely beautiful. When the tide is in the lagoon is wonderful to swim and snorkel in. When the tide is out the pools are your best bet. The swim up bar was fun and a great gathering place to meet people if that is your thing.
The staff, for the most part, were wonderful. They are incredibly hard workers and deserve much more than they receive. You are not required to tip and it is suggested that if you desire money can be given to the hotel to be placed in an employee fund for a Christmas party, however, we chose to reward those directly who gave us such great service throughout our stay.
My valentine present from my husband was a complete spa experience which is one I will not forget. Sharon gave one of the best massages that I have ever received and I have received many. I also enjoyed several other spa services all of which were spectacular.
They had several opportunities when local Fijians come and perform some of the local traditions to include dancing, singing, fire walking etc. Very entertaining.
Travel is our passion and have visited many places around the world. This was our first trip to the South Pacific. Although we are still adjusting to the time changes we have put our bodies through we can honestly say we left part of our hearts at the Warkwick Fiji and will definitely return very soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned along a stretch of golden sand beach and crystal clear lagoons in the heart of Fiji’s Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji is the perfect place to escape the daily woes of life and immerse in tropical bliss with the world’s friendliest people. Warwick Fiji is far enough from the daily hustle and bustle and close enough to still keep in touch. What memories will guests take home from their visit? Perhaps it will be the memory of the most extraordinary tennis game of their life or tying the knot with their soul mate against a spectacular setting sun. Maybe it will be the time spent with family enjoying the many marvels of Warwick Fiji, or perhaps our guest will have hosted a business meeting so epic that it earns rave reviews. Deeply entwined with the beauty and hospitality of the Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji welcomes guests to come make a little history of their own. Stretching over 28 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted luxury resort provides a rich palette of ex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel
- The Warwick Fiji Coral Coast