The Warwick is a beautiful resort, my baby was treated like a rockster! Everything is highly rated, the restaurants are wonderful...especially the brasseire with it's different theme nights, the buffet breakfast is fab!
The housemaids are not the best....talk about "Island Time"!!! There was plunger coffee in our room but no plunger. After numerous phone calls to the housemaids, and two days later, we were given our coffee plunger!! I had to call many times for towels (sometimes only one left in the room & there were three of us), somedays there were no flannels, no beach towels...and sometimes the room just wasn't cleaned!
We were staying in the cheapest room, Garden View.
The bathroom was not to rave about, in-fact, being a five-star resort, the bathroom is not nice at all. Quite dirty and old.
The Warwick does not advertise this, but down at the 'Beach Office', there are glass-bottom boat trips & snorkelling and diving trips.
To both the left and right sides of The Warwick, on the beach, there are places that do cheaper laundry, massage, pedicures, manicures and hair-braiding. You can also buy much much cheaper water and beer there!!! :-) (The resort charges $10 for water, $4 at the beach)!
The people who work in all the restaurants are very friendly.
Probably not the best place for young babies, but if you have kids that are older enugh for the kids club, stay at The Warwick-the kids seemed to be having a ball!! It's free, and parents get to have a wonderful relaxing time!
Beautiful snorkelling right up on the beach...pristine water. Take your own snorkel gear, as hiring it for 30 minute increments can get expensive.
The Warwick is a one and a half hour car ride from Nadi Airport, but well-worth it! The Eco Park is just a 25 minute drive away and there is a delicious and cheap seafood restaurant a 4 minute drive to the left of The Warwick.
Don't bother booking restaurants or a cot for your room before hand...do this when you arrive, as neither was done for us.
We loved The Warwick and would definitely stay here again! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warwick Fiji is uniquely located on a stretch of brilliant gold sand beach with crystal clear lagoons on Fiji's famed Coral Coast. It is nestled among acres of lush tropical gardens and has long been regarded as one of Fiji's premier holiday destination. Boasting a total of 248 carefully decorated rooms and deluxe suites, The Warwick Fiji strives to offer every discerning traveler with the opportunity to fully enjoy a tropical and culturally rewarding Fijian holiday experience. The Resort offers a fine selection of exquisite dining options, including Italian, Japanese, Seafood and alternating nightly International themed buffets which are complemented by a choice of 7 bars including a swim-up pool bar. The Warwick Fiji also boasts excellent conferencing facilities and its team has the versatility and the expertise to ensure that your next meeting or event is successful. An exotic location coupled with its picturesque garden setting also makes The Warwick Fiji an ideal weddings and honeymoon destination. Truly a favorite amongst couples, families, groups and senior travelers, The Warwick Fiji is your perfect choice for an unforgettable and inescapable tropical holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel
- The Warwick Fiji Coral Coast