Our rooms on the ground floor had heavenly little terraces facing the impressive palm tree garden - even during the daily rainfall it was a joy to sit outside en watch the hundreds shades of green tremble in the winds. Rooms (two) were spacious and comfortable, bath room a bit run down but fully operational. Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast buffet with lots of fruits, cereals and all kinds of hot food. Dinner buffets were OK, except voor de traditional Fijian evening: too much of a circus and mediocre food. No external restaurants nearby, but public buses to town and other villages stop right in front of the resort.
Outside paradise is everywhere: white sandy beaches lined by palm trees, coral reefs with lots of tropical fish right in front of you, kayaking, snorkeling, hammocks, etcetera. If you walk beyond the invisible borders of the resort you will see shacks under the palm trees were you get your drinks, snacks and massages for less than half the resort price. Or go there just for a chat with the locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned along a stretch of golden sand beach and crystal clear lagoons in the heart of Fiji’s Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji is the perfect place to escape the daily woes of life and immerse in tropical bliss with the world’s friendliest people. Warwick Fiji is far enough from the daily hustle and bustle and close enough to still keep in touch. What memories will guests take home from their visit? Perhaps it will be the memory of the most extraordinary tennis game of their life or tying the knot with their soul mate against a spectacular setting sun. Maybe it will be the time spent with family enjoying the many marvels of Warwick Fiji, or perhaps our guest will have hosted a business meeting so epic that it earns rave reviews. Deeply entwined with the beauty and hospitality of the Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji welcomes guests to come make a little history of their own. Stretching over 28 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted luxury resort provides a rich palette of ex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel
- The Warwick Fiji Coral Coast