We recently took our first trip to Fiji as a family of 4, we had been recommended the Warwick reort and spa on the Coral Coast from friends and it fully lived up to our expectations and then some.
The first and most important thing to remember is everything runs on FIJI TIME... The fijians are very layed back and nothing gets done in a hurry, so stay calm, sit back and wait, it will happen just on Fiji time...
The resort itself offers a relaxed and welcoming enviroment from the minute you arrive. It is open light and clean, the rooms are well cared for. We had a suite, which was spacious and fit the 4 of us well. We did find the rooms had a slight musty smell when you first entred them but this quickly went away and was due to the humidity of the area, and the airconditioning, not to the cleanliness of the room.
The facilities around the resort were well cared for and kept clean and well maintained, the food was lovely, we had a great variety to eat every day, we did find the lunch a little repeatitive, however the food itself was lovely. We ate in all 3 of the specialty resturants at the resort and would highly recommend them all, The japanese was our favourite.
The staff, we can not speak more highly of the staff, they are warm, friendly and we became very good friends with several of the staff at the resort. They are amazing with the children and the kids loved every minute they spent with the staff.
The kids club was well run and the children were safe and well cared for whilst in kids club, Esther was expecially lovely and my children still talk about her and miss her.
The activities run by the resort were also very good, we did a school visit, a glass bottom boat ride and the fire walking demo, these are all excellent. If you are visiting the school take some equipment to offer them, (pencils,paper, colouring books,balls). The staff in the beach hut who run the daily activities are great with the kids and really enjoy there jobs, we expecailly made friends with Lasaro, Sike, Tooie, Kelli, Zac and Nepoline.
The resort offers 4 bars, the sunset bar upstairs, the night club bar, the Bula Brassarie bar and the pool bar. The staff at the pool bar are awesome, Pauli, Peni, Seleen, Mel and Moses are friendly welcoming and mix a mean cocktail.
All in all we could not have asked for a better family holiday and we are looking forward to our return trip next year. So if you decide to visit the Warwick reort and Spa tell them i said Hi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned along a stretch of golden sand beach and crystal clear lagoons in the heart of Fiji’s Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji is the perfect place to escape the daily woes of life and immerse in tropical bliss with the world’s friendliest people. Warwick Fiji is far enough from the daily hustle and bustle and close enough to still keep in touch. What memories will guests take home from their visit? Perhaps it will be the memory of the most extraordinary tennis game of their life or tying the knot with their soul mate against a spectacular setting sun. Maybe it will be the time spent with family enjoying the many marvels of Warwick Fiji, or perhaps our guest will have hosted a business meeting so epic that it earns rave reviews. Deeply entwined with the beauty and hospitality of the Coral Coast, Warwick Fiji welcomes guests to come make a little history of their own. Stretching over 28 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted luxury resort provides a rich palette of ex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel
- The Warwick Fiji Coral Coast