“Nice and Clean..”

Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Cox's Bazar
Karachi, Pakistan
“Nice and Clean..”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

First ever visit to Cox's Bazar and I was quite impressed with the hospitality of Longbeach hotel staff. They were very humble and always willing to help you with anything you require. Yup along with extended checkout time. Good facilities like Sauna, Jacuzzi and Clean swimming pool.

Room Tip: The higher you go.. the better it is :)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank aftabsiddiqui

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Dhaka
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is to me the best hotel in Cox's Bazar in terms of service, quality and minimum 4 star hotel standards. All rooms are well kept and clean, all happy face service personnel, big reception area, 2nd best swimming pool in Cox's Bazar, above average food etc. The only negative point, if one wishes to find any, is that the hotel does not have any clear ocean view (compared to Cox Today and Ocean Paradise) and like most other good hotels needs a fair bit of walking to the beach (max 10 mins of walk).

Room Tip: The corner rooms have a slight view of the ocean.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank MuntasirAhmed
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed December 28, 2012

One of the new hotels. Excellent food and spacious,clean rooms. Do not like the dark colored tiles of the rooms though. Nice view of the fairy lit swimming pool. No sea view though.
They have a wide range of food selection. The buffet breakfast is excellent.
Fast internet. Swimming pool with jacuzzi but you have to pay for using the pool or gym for over one hour-I think it should be free for guests.
Location-not on the road just by the side of the beach but nearby.
Service is okay. Twice I found my room not cleaned well.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view to the swimming pool instead of having one with road view.
Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank KainatK
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I've stayed in that hotel during last christmas . Though i knew that Bangladesh's a Muslim dominated country but still the behaviour of the muslim people towards the people of other religion was incredible. Good hotel ,well maintained. Looks like a 90's Vegas hotel.So the outside view is kind of nice. There was a staff who was very polite with my children (they turned the hotel into a living hell with in seconds). Good but not the best in Cox'sBazar ,being an Indian myself i would strongly recommend not to try the indian food (try the local sea-food... absolutely delicious) .Way to much expensive. It says 5 star but i would've given it a 3 star (rattings) . Good but not staying there again.

• Stayed December 2011
3 Thank Hotblossom
Kuantan, Malaysia
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I've been into Long Beach Hotel 2 times and really there is no section where I can complain. Best service in Cox'z Bazar.

Very clean rooms, marvelous room service, fast internet connection (wired) though wifi in room not always up to the mark.

Room Tip: If you'r room is in beach side, you'll have excellent beach view but hill view side is kinda...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
6 Thank Ariful H
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is my second time stating here. I stayed here last year during the eid ul fitr time. As usual I am really happy with the housekeeping and Food & beverage department. Hotel is as usual very clean. This year the swimming pool was free to use, I think that's because the price went up about 700 Taka per room. Some staffs at front are really nice, but at the same there are some rude ones, specially the evening staffs. The weakest link is their concierge staffs, they are just waking talking robot at the lobby. 7 out of 10 times they will open the door, but as a mute, no welcoming warmth or how was my day, nothing. Not a single day, on my way out, the door person asked me whether I need a taxi, Tom Tom or rickshaw, suggesting any sight seeing or approached with any local information. 2nd day staying there, I asked one of the concierges how are you on my way out, just to start a conversation, in response I got a mute smile. Seems like it was my job asking him how he is doing. Even at the front desk, they knew I will be staying there for 4 days , they did not offer any help with sight seeing or shuttles or help with transportation. Sorry my friends I like your hotel because of its cleanliness and quality of your rooms, it's suits my living style because I live in The States, but don't forget I stay at the hotel just to sleep at night. Exploring the local area is my main goal. So next time I stay in ur place make my stay about me and my adventure, not how nice is ur hotel is, remember I am already paying for the niceness of the hotel. Mr. Washington Barua was very hospitable, made me feel welcome. I wish I spoke to him days earlier, he suggested many help with my visit. If you are completely new to the area I suggest you seek his help, he is someone who is truly passionate about Hospitality.

• Stayed August 2012
7 Thank TAMJID
Chittagong City, Bangladesh
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Very Nice Hotel. GM is a very nice person and well behaved. Rooms are neat and clean. Bathroom is fine except problematic water outlet (Room No. 2003) of the shower enclosure. Though I have complained (on 22-06-2012) to the front desk officers for solving this problem but unfortunately they haven't taken any step. Beds & pillows are not very much comfortable for sound sleep. Breakfast is good except need inclusion of cereals, fresh juice instead of can juice and a toaster machine. Lunch & Dinner is simply awesome.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business