“over priced and cold pizza”
Review of Restaurant Viaggio

Restaurant Viaggio
Ranked #9 of 9 Restaurants in Khankendi
Cuisines: Italian
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“over priced and cold pizza”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was the second pizza I had for the day - and I should have thought twice. though after setting out for food after 9pm I found only a few options. I was recommended the restaurant by a few locals so went alonG. I settled join a pizza as the other food seemed even more over priced than the pizza.
I was wrong to have thought it might be good. It appears as though the pizza was reheated - notice the mazzarella had been melted earlier and then reheated without the mozzarelle melting again.
The dough wasn't fresh and appeared to be frozen dough.
So after all this I requested some salt and chilli sauce as the pizza was so tasteless. They borough me a rameken with two thimbles worth of.... Ketchup.
The kind which doesn't actually taste like ketchup.
So the bill arrived and I had been charged for ketchup, when I ordered chili sauce and didn't use the ketchup.
After explaining this they said I still had to pay.
I'm happy to I said. What is the next item on the bill - a discretionary tip.
Please remove the tip I requested - to which the response was to soften - hey don't worry about the ketchup - its all good - we will take it off just pay the tip.
Well we did pay the service charge in the end though I definitely won't be going back.
Cold pizza and over priced

• Visited July 2014