This was our first ever experience of a warner's hotel (Adults only) and we weren't disappointed! The hotel, gardens and facilities were excellent. Our room was lovely and warm & comfortable, overlooking the walled garden. We cannot fault the standard and choice of the meals - excellent quality! All the staff were friendly, professional and attentive. The spa treatments and the shops were excellent - both in terms of choice on offer and price.
We found the entertainment really good - Paul Eastwood on Friday was hilarious and Shomaddymaddy on Saturday were very entertaining - bringing back lots of memories of the 70's.
This weekend was a 'drinks inclusive' package - excellent value for money. Can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 239 bedroom AA4 star Country House Hotel, Set in stunning Somerset countryside amongst 160 acres of beautiful lakes and gardens. Our adult only policy and 1/2 board packages with nightly entertainment and pool with leisure club make us ideal for a short break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Cricket St. Thomas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cricket St Thomas Hotel, Lakes And Gardens Hotel Chard
- Cricket St Thomas Historic Hotel
- Warner Cricket St. Thomas Hotel Chard, Somerset