“Very relaxing, well recommended,”
Review of Eleos

Eleos
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Chard
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: eleos cafe provides a relaxed, friendly dining experience, serving great food cooked fresh to order and made fresh onsite. We have two SCAE trained staff who monitor our barista prepared coffee range. Our Tea fusion range from Lipton is an inspiring collection of loose leaf teas which are brewed in a very unique way. Our milkshakes and smoothies are made from 'real' ingredients so taste truly special without all the hidden nasties. To keep our food as fresh as possible we only make it when you order it.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Very relaxing, well recommended. Have held a couple of business meetings at Eleos. Service and excellent coffee. Will definatley be visting soon.

Nat T, Owner at Eleos, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Hi Ian,
Thanks very much for your positive feedback. We hope to serve you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Eleos

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Popped in on the advice of a local, and I wasn't disappointed.
Family run, and very hands on, this food is made to order and very tasty.
I had a chicken, pepperoni and mozzarella crepe, that just tasted excellent!
Only open since December, this cafe is bucking the recession with great service, smooth coffee from a local producer and great, well cooked wholesome food, gluten free!

Gary,
It was really good to meet you and here about your work.
We are very proud of our gluten free range especially our signature savoury crepe which is not currently available anywhere else in this area.
All the best with your plan B.
Nat & Harry

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Excellent service, excellent coffee, excellent food. It is simply the best, and there is a strong social conscience there as well.
The staff are superb,friendly and very efficient.

1  Thank Bill-Lewsey

Thanks Bill,
I have to say to say when I read the first part of your title it did make me panic a little ''not the best in Chard''.
It has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance and custom, long may it continue.
Our door is always open, pop in for a chat if needed.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Clean, friendly, great food and fab service. We pop in regularly on our own and with our children. Great choice of food and drinks, very helpful friendly service. Lots of fresh ideas, we will be back

1  Thank mandy l

Hi Mandy,
We were so glad you enjoy popping in to Eleos. If you have any 'fresh ideas' you think we should be considering then please just let us know.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I'd like to say that my favourite item on the menu is an ice-cream Sundae, as I had one today (which is quite odd, seeing as it's Tuesday). But then I'd quickly change my mind as I recall that I love their fancy hot chocolates, and am mildly obsessed with their toffee fudge shakes. And that's before I even start to inform you of the wonders of their crepes and pizzas, all hand-cooked in front of you.

This is a superb little family-run cafe, serving ethically-traded coffee, and where you can always rely on friendly, fast and efficient service. They even cater for those in need of gluten-free products. And being open from 10am-10pm, Mon-Sat means I always know they're there when I need to drop by...!

1  Thank annieporthouse
Nat T, Owner at Eleos, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Annie,
Every a pleasure, never a chore. (to make your fav treats that is)
Thanks very much for your review do please call again soon.