“Definately one of the best in the area”
Review of Spice Villa

Spice Villa
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in Chard
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We went for my wife's birthday on a Sunday tea time and benefitted from the £9.99 meals which is any starter, any curry and any side. There was 7 of us and everyones food was very very good. I have since had a couple of take aways delivered from here and cant complain about anything. I would recommend the chicken shashlik.

1  Thank DavidBates23

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Me and my partner had recently moved to chard and we love our Indian food. We tried a few places in chard and found them very tasteless and not good value for money. Then we came across the SPICE VILLA. What can we say. By far the best Indian we have ever had. Money well spent. Would highly recommend. Very friendly, and welcoming. You won't be disappointed :)

1  Thank Hamilton25
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This Indian restaurant is in my opinion by far the best in the area. Every meal I've had is full of flavour and you can order them milder or hotter if need be.
Why not try something different than you normally have? Shakeel is extremely helpful in recommending dishes if you tell him your usual taste etc. I've had many different dishes from here now and none have failed to please. (All recommended I will add).

1  Thank Keanofish
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Top Service, lovely food. I do not like anything too spicy, so they ensured my disch was mild. Waiters were very attentive, knowledgible and really looked after us. Food was plentiful, and great value for money.

2  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just tried this Indian restaurant in Chard.

Really nice food, I'd go so far as to say the garlic naan was the nicest I've ever had!
Really liked that you can choose the curry (eg madras / rogan josh) & then ingredient (chicken, veg etc) for most of the curries on the menu.

Friendly staff, nice atmosphere.

Overall my husband and I have tried a lot of Indian restaurants (both in the UK, abroad, and in India) & this was a really pleasant surprise from a small village in Somerset.

Will be going again....