We spent 4 nights here during our vacation from West coast U.S. Rooms were clean &
large. Well run family enterprise, Food was excellent, we ate in the dining room every
night where the service was very good. We found the Hotel a good base for travelling
to as far away as Cinque Terre and almost to San Remo in the opposite direction.
We would reccomend this hotel to our friends, it's easy to find from Genoa airport,and not too far to drive after a long flight and dealing with rental car agencies.
The whole family were very welcoming and most spoke English.
Many Thanks Palazzo Fieschi, The Browns. L.A.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Fieschi is a 16th century noble residence in the heart of Savignone, a lovely hill hamlet set in the greenery of the Genoese countryside. A careful restoration work has brought it back to its original splendour, unrevelling the many transformations it has undergone during the centuries. Don't be misled by its elegant and austere façade. Come inside and enjoy a friendly welcome and a warm atmosphere.Choose among 24 antiquely furnished rooms, fully equipped with all the facilities of a modern hotel. Stroll around the hotel park, or linger in the shade of its ancient trees. Find the ideal venue for business meetings and events. Celebrate your happiness with an unforgettable reception. Discover the charming treasures of Liguria and Piedmont at a few miles' drive. Enjoy a new way of travelling and get pampered with style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palazzo Fieschi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Fieschi Savignone
- Palazzo Fieschi Hotel Savignone