All reviews zing zing zabuco villa our honeymoon private beach the indian river villa attendant plantain chips personal attendant natural beauty lion fish ylang ylang rum punch ti fey sunset sail middleham falls scuba diving year anniversary
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Fantastic place to get away. All our needs were met including an awesome beach, great hospitality, friendly care takers, easy transportation, and splendid grounds. we talked about this trip for a long time and have wonderful memories.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ayeola G, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Secret Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

We are so happy to have met your expectations porchstudios. Thank you for visiting. Please return to make even more memories!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

What a great experience. From the moment we met Gilbert at the airport my wife and I knew that we had reached a special place. The island of Dominica is stunning and to be able to enjoy it while staying at a place like Secret Bay truly made for an unforgettable honeymoon. Since our stay I have recommended Secret Bay to just about all of my family and friends as I am sure that there are very few places in the world that can match its beauty and quality of service. Our stay would also not have been the same if it was not for our attendant and friend Deslyn!! Deslyn- thank you for everything! I also wanted to thank Marvin and the rest of the staff for this perfect vacation. I think it is safe to say that we will be returning in the future!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hey Charlie. Thanks for the great review! Gilbert is awesome and we’re so thrilled that he represents the essence of Secret Bay so well. Deslyn misses you and says “hi!” Our regards to you and your wife. See you guys soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at the exquisite Secret Bay on our first trip to Dominica recently. There are not enough words to express how stunning, well appointed and attention to detail this resort offers. The grounds and villas are gorgeous, food incredible and service is stellar to say the least. We are so grateful to Marvin and staff for making a trip of a lifetime possible and we will continue to come back at least yearly.
Warmest personal regards,
Lisa and Erica

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank GrandTour636465

Lisa and Erica, it was such a pleasure helping you though the booking process and welcoming you to our Resort and our beautiful island. Erica, I thoroughly enjoyed our chat at the Souce Shack and look forward to seeing you both on those yearly trips! Love from us all.

Reviewed June 26, 2016

If you're looking for a very private vacation in one of the most beautiful and secluded places in the Caribbean, then Secret Bay is the place for you. From the spectacular views of the Zabuco Honeymoon Villa and night after night of amazing sunsets to the very private beach of Secret Bay to the wonderful food and outstanding service, our experience at Secret Bay ranks as the very best of our many vacations in the Caribbean.
GlobTrotrJR

Room tip: Spend the extra money and book the Zabuco Honeymoon Villa, if it is available
Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank GlobTrotrJr
Ayeola G, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Secret Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2016

Secret Bay is one of Trip Advisor's Top Caribbean Hotels and rank in the top ten for Romance in the Region. This is in large part due to the feedback we get from guests such as yourself GlobTrotrJr.

Thank you for the lovely review, we truly appreciate it and are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope we see you again.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

My wife and I had a spectacular anniversary trip to Secret Bay for a week in late May/early June. We stayed in the original Zabuco Honeymoon Villa I. It sits high over the ocean at the end of an outcropping. The views were beyond belief, and the villa was impressive. Complete kitchen, in-room tub, a shower that opens to the outside, a plunge pool, screen in seating areas, WIFI, absolutely an incredible experience. We kayaked at the beach, a short walk down from the Villa. You won't be able to take enough pictures of this inspiring place. We loved the quiet time and the privacy. The staff were very kind and caring. The site manager came to check in on us which was impressive. We had to run to town a few times to the grocery store, and the pharmacy and Secret Bay accommodated our request. I highly recommend the Secret Bay without reservation, particularly for those seeking a secluded, private, romantic, luxurious, peaceful, restful venue. Well done Secret Bay!

Date of stay: May 2016
4  Thank dphelan59

Thank you so much dhpelan59! Aren’t the views from Zabuco Honeymoon Villa I just so amazing? We’re thrilled you enjoyed your “quiet time” at Secret Bay. Thanks for the high recommendation. We truly appreciate it and loved your company. Hope you return!