“Great Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have been to this restaurant approx 3 times and I love the food. However, I must say It would be better if there was some heating in there as its always cold and I have to wear 3 layers or my coat every time I go.Also some better background music would be ideal than a radio.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went with my daughter and friends, and I opted for a Pork meal, (wrapped in bacon and stuffed), and it was highly substantial. All the meals supplied were brilliant and no one was left hungry. Freshly cooked and great quality for the price. Yes a bit cool, probably due to the windows being the former shop windows.
On my next visit, that's where we will eat again.

1  Thank Fred M
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Went on Tuesday 5th for a girly evening out. My friend had been already and highly recommended it. Welcomed in and seated by the manager. The menu is extensive and caters for all, even making a pizza sauce without bell peppers for my friend who is allergic.Starters came out in good time and tasted amazing!! We both ordered pizzas for our mains, I chose one from the menu and my friend asked for just a meaty pizza. They came out fresh from the wood oven, smelling fantastic and tasting fantastic!!! Pizza just how it should be done, Real, not quite round, cooked in a wood oven and full of flavour!!! Very friendly and attentive staff! Great value for money!! Cant wait to return with my partner and a party of friends!!! Well Done Sophia's, Keep it up!!!

1  Thank NaomiDean84
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We were all delighted with our meals and again had a lovely fish topped pizza.
Plan to go there again once the Christmas rush is over.It was a perfect place to go as we live less than two miles away and it was a very rare occasion with all our adult children here and our 5 grandchildren.So it was just right for everyone.I liked the fact that the service was so prompt and the children's pizzas came first.Everyone said theirs was delicious.A special effort was made for a vegan son in law who enjoyed his meal.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

After some discussions to decide what to have for takeaway we decided to try Sophia's.We had the Forest pizza.Well it came in a very large box (cor this was looking good)then we opened it,was a lot smaller than we expected.It looked like someone had just chucked the ingredients on the pizza,their was no filling around the edges,it was awful,1st time ever we threw it away it was that bad,and at £7.50 we were not happy,would not be going their again or would not recommend it!

1  Thank Vikki Y
sophiascinderford, Owner at Sophia's, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

cant believe you threw it away ??? but I have said sorry and will give you a free pizza if you come in to see me