See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

The room is good and clean, the staff are friendly. But the restaurant needs to be improved, which it requires a variety of food items.
The hotel in general has a pleasant and good atmosphere.
I would like to come back again!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2017

I booked this hotel mainly on location basis, as I wanted something relatively near the airport since I was arriving at 1 am and also close to my next morning meeting.

I contacted the hotel via Booking also to arrange for a transfer from the Airport to the Hotel, and they first of all responded to my email request and arranged for a driver to come and pick me up which it was really helpfull.

Room was spacious, even had a sit in area (see the pictures). Nice size bathroom also, all relatively clean. I did not give a perfect score on the cleanliness of the room only because the bed mattress and pillows had a smell that I had encountered in the past when staying in ex Soviet hotels.

Breakfast was good. It had a bit of everything including pancakes and french toast. Also a chef to prepare eggs or omelletes as one wanted. Just did not like the ambience of the resturant where the breakfast was served. It reminded me again Soviet era hotels behind the iron curtain

The hotel suited my location requirements, and I only stayed there for a sleep and breakfast, but I do not think that there are many attractions near in case one stays for more days..

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel during my business trip, because it is close to the airport.
The rooms are huge! Must admit that the cleaning could be done better and I think the hotel needs a refurbishment as well.
The walls are thin so you can hear everything. If you wake up at 5am, you should go to this hotel; the mosque next to it will wake you up.
The wifi is free.
Staff is very friendly.
But I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business