All of the reviews are accurate. It is a unique place! Sound carries, so it is nice if everyone is respectful. The owners are very helpful! We stayed in the family area with two rooms, two showers and one bathroom. It was easy to take the train into Florence. We did not have the breakfast. Older place but clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albergo I Villini B&B is situated in Pontassieve very near to the confluence of the Arno and Sieve rivers, 15 minutes from Florence and near the secular forest of Vallombrosa and the National Park of Casentino. The house is open since 1952 and offers warm hospitality and a peaceful surrounding. I Villini has 7 bedrooms with private facilities, some of which have a view over the river.There is possibility of parking. A genuine breakfast is served directly in your room. I Villini it's well connected to Florence and to the places of artistic and historical interest in Tuscany; offers comfortable rooms decorated in an amusing and colorful way, every room has a radio and tv and free wi fi. There's a little library in the hall where guests can find magazines and parlour games . Breakfast is served directly in your room with real fresh "cornettos" just taken out of oven, and "cappuccino".The payment can be effected with Visa Mastercard and Amex credit cards. Angela, Tino and the cat Ernesto are ready to welcome you all year around and promise you a delightful holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Albergo I Villini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo I Villini Pontassieve, Italy
- Albergo i Villini Hotel Pontassieve