“Unforgettable and incomparable”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Altamura
Ulverston, England, United Kingdom
“Unforgettable and incomparable”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We arrived by motorcycle in early August in searing heat and were welcomed wholeheartedly with a cooling drink and rest before checking in. Nothing was too much trouble for the management and staff in this incredible Masseria on the outskirts of Altamura and about 45 km from Bari. It is a fantastic venue for weddings and the weekend we spent there was an unforgettable experience for all the best reasons. We wined and dined on fabulous food. No menu, we were simply asked what would you like? The restaurant kitchens are immense and well used to catering for very demanding wedding parties and could produce lovely food on demand, no matter what your tastes. This was like no other family hospitality business I have ever come across before. Everyone from the senior management to the housekeeping staff, chefs, cooks and waiters had only one aim and that was to look after your every need. I cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GuzziRider55

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Trabuco Canyon, California
Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband Allan and I stayed at I Luoghi di Pitti last October to attend our niece's wedding. We have traveled to over 100 countries and this place is one of the best experiences we have ever had. The owners spoiled us in ways that words cannot express. The food is made daily from fresh produce and they even offered us breakfast in bed without even requesting it. We shared private dinners in the kitchen, enjoyed awesome homemade pastries and ice-cream. But it was not the luxurious setting, or the fabulous food that we remember and miss the most, it is the friendship that we made with owners. Even though there was a language barrier, the love they shared with us is remarkable. They are more than friends, they are family. We look forward to them coming to visit us.

We have recommend this place to so many people. Check it out for yourself..... The place will satisfy your soul, the food will fill your satiate you and the people will steal your heart...

Room Tip: All the room are unique.... Make your own choice! We guarantee it will be fabulous...