My wife and i stayed at the Plumtree for 4 nights before a cruise and really chilled out in the wonderful surroundings.
Our apartment was 1st floor with a great view over the lovely pool with a large front terrace and a good size balcony out the back overlooking the very well maintained grounds.Inside was very well layed out with a lovely sitting area and a fair sized kitchen which was well supplied with a large fridge and all we needed for our stay.Bedroom was a good size and plenty of storage space.
All the staff from the lovely reception staff,cleaners,gardeners and maintenance were very friendly and efficient.The shuttle to the beach was very reliable.The walk to the very good supermarket was approx 10 mins downhill and the supermarket supplied a shuttle back to Rockley which was great when you have got a fair bit of shopping.
We really enjoyed our stay at the Plumtree and would not hesitate to return on our next trip to Barbados.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plum Tree Club has a total of 40 self-contained apartments grouped around its own swimming pool, car park facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens. The apartments feature full kitchens, cable television, air conditioned bedrooms and pull out sleep sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Plum Tree Club on Rockley Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel Worthing
- Rockley Plum Tree Hotel
- Plum Tree Club On Rockley Golf Course Barbados/Worthing