We love Plum tree club and have been visiting since 1989 when it was formerly part of a hotel.
The resort is lovely and quiet with nice views across the golf course . Even at a "busy" time of year we have rarely had to share the pool with more than one or two other couples or families.
The staff are wonderful and friendly and will do all they can to ensure you have a pleasant stay .
Everything runs on "bajan" time ( i.e. slowly) but that is part of island life and you will either love it or not.
The accomodation is pleasant whilst basic , and is certainly sufficient for the kind of outside lifestyle we lead while there. The beach is only a short walk away although a shuttle bus is provided . We will be returning again soon :) We can certainly recommend this resort if you want no-frills tranquility . Our only comment is please guys when are you going to install a bar ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plum Tree Club has a total of 40 self-contained apartments grouped around its own swimming pool, car park facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens. The apartments feature full kitchens, cable television, air conditioned bedrooms and pull out sleep sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Plum Tree Club on Rockley Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel Worthing
- Rockley Plum Tree Hotel
- Plum Tree Club On Rockley Golf Course Barbados/Worthing