My husband and I stayed here from Aug 4-11, 2012. We found the place satisfactory, but not great. We had a 2nd floor room which overlooked the golf course. The view from the balcony was very green and peaceful, and we enjoyed leaving the sliding glass doors open when we were in the room. However, the living room furniture, consisting of 1 couch and 2 chairs was extremely uncomfortable. The couch was on the same side of the room as the tv, so if the 2 of us wanted to watch tv, only one of us could sit on the couch. Also the couch did not have any pillows on the sides (where the arms were) so we ended up pulling cushions off the chairs to pad the arms so it wouldn't hurt our backs when we sat on it. Even the chairs were uncomfortable if you were sitting in them for more than 10 minutes. The bedroom had air conditioning which was nice for sleeping but we were not able to control the thermostat. During the middle of the night it felt like we were sleeping in the arctic, and there were no extra blankets provided. Also there was no tv in the bedroom. You would think since tvs have become so cheap they would have added one. The mattress was a split king, which was comfortable. Room service was provided every other day. On the whole, the place was clean, staff friendly and being on the golf course lent a serene atmosphere to a beach vacation. However, I would have rather stayed down in town where we could have walked to the beach, restaurants and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plum Tree Club has a total of 40 self-contained apartments grouped around its own swimming pool, car park facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens. The apartments feature full kitchens, cable television, air conditioned bedrooms and pull out sleep sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Plum Tree Club on Rockley Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel Worthing
- Rockley Plum Tree Hotel
- Plum Tree Club On Rockley Golf Course Barbados/Worthing