“Never know what you will get”

The Chopping Board Kitchen at MOJO
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Situated on the South Coast road, The Chopping Board Kitchen at MOJO has plenty of dining space. Dine side bar, lounge, garden or on our deck. MOJO is an old traditional "Bajan" style, black and white building and inside it's walls are filled with famous musicians along with a room solely dedicated to Bob Marley,
Vancouver BC
“Never know what you will get”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Made a reservation for Nov 20 @730 party of 6. Drinks finally arrived at 825 and dinner at 845. 3 of the 6 meals sent back STONE COLD. 2 min later the re-arrive,. only warm. Fries with one dish COLD sent back again. 5 min later hot fries arrive, Bit into hamburger and find a 10 inch hair inside. Call manager over and get "not my fault" end of meal had to demand the burger be taken off the bill. finally did but after a great argument, then they demanded a tip and a 10% service charge.. for what.. waiting 55 min for drinks and 75 min for cold food. Took this up with the manager. got the same reaction, NOT MY FAULT Would not take responsibility for their staff or the food. proceeded to get annoyed and starting raising her voice complaining we are too picky. Only got our correct change back after threatening to call the police.

On the whole the restaurant had been good over the past 2 years. NOT NOW> gave them back their customer appreciation card and will never go back if the staff remains the same.n.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank robandles
Owner-MOJO, General Manager at The Chopping Board Kitchen at MOJO, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Good evening,
I don't usually respond to any reviews on trip advisor although I read them all along with our comment cards. I arrived shortly after your party left and was informed by my manager of the events that took place with your table. After investigating the matter further with looking at ticket times and CCTV footage it would appear that your version of timings is different to what I saw.
I usually always follow the rule that the customer is always right but in this incident, I would have to disagree. My staff will remain the same and we shall continue to strive for success. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Barbados.

Halifax, Canada
“Wonderful food, friendly service”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Popped in last night for dinner. The service was prompt and friendly. We both had the mahi wraps and they were delicious. Nice atmosphere on the patio. I highly recommend the rum punch

Bridgetown, Barbados
“Delicious Burgers”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I've been at Mojos several times during my 2-months-stay in Barbados and really loved it. Allthough the restaurant's next to the busy Baystreet, the venue is very nice and you can either sit outside on the lovely veranda or inside at the bar. The service is great, the staff is really kind and friendly and make you feel comfortable in every way! Last but not least: The Burgers are really delicious, allthough they just offer you medium meat (which is my favorite, so I didn't mind), and the self-made fries are even better! You also have a large choice of fruity cockails, which are really good. I totally recommend Mojo!
If you wanna go there by public transportation, take the ZR-Van Number 11 from Bridgetown to Oistins and ask the driver to drop you at "Mojos".

1 Thank Queen L
New York City, New York
“Split review!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I went to Mojo just to try it out and I was really disappointed. Their burgers are just not really good at all. Poor choice meats (despite their manager would tell you that they use some of the best one available, simply not true), cheap supermarket bread rolls, no trimmings..... ah I almost forgot: I've never seen a restaurant that specializes in burgers and you will get yours cooked only one way (medium well!!!!) as stated in their menu. On the other side venue is cool, the service is really decent (especially if you compare it with the rest of the island's comparable restaurants). I'd say go there for drinks and enjoy but please stay away from "Their famous Burgers".

“Great place!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Went there last night as it is opposite our hotel.
We had the famous Mojoan burger which was superb. The fries were great and the 3 shot glass dessert was lovely. The staff were very friendly and service rapid. A must visit especially Burger Tuesday. Banks beers work out £1.50 a bottle !