“Just Average”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I'd tend to agree with other reviews here that its ok for a quick meal, nothing special, the Just Grilling in Holetown is better, personally I think they don't do bad with a little kitchen but could do better if they had the tools to do so.
I had catch of the day and compared to other places I've eaten on this holiday I stand by just average with reasonable prices, I would suggest taking a drive a little further up the road to Mojo's as the prices are the same/ similar and the food 10 times better with better service in a similar laid back surrounding and far more tables and your not sitting in the middle of a malls car park!
There are better places on the island to eat you just have to find them!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

went here three times as the food was so good. Well priced and with lots of quality I would recommend this to everyone as a place to go for some good fish for dinner.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Its cheap and tasty...the location is just opposite the beach so great for eating after a long lazy day on the beach. Great tasting grilled food and you can watch the sun go down as you eat.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We were lucky enough to have Just Grillin' right across the street from out hotel. So lucky! The first night we got there, we made a bee line for it, as a friend from Barbados said to definitely try it out.
Its a nice place to relax and have a glass of rum punch and eat some good fish. The atmostphere is very casual, and easy going. The food was prepared as we ordered it, and it was prepared well. We went for the catch of the day, which was the flying fish. It was lovely, along with the grilled veggies and rice. I could have eaten it every day.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great prices, great food. Can highly recommend the jerk chicken sandwich + 2 sides deal. A chance for a bit of salad!