All reviews across the road hospitality room accra beach small kitchenette apartment hotel within walking distance tuesday night bus stop right st lawrence gap the gap clean pool minutes walk away large supermarket short stay beautiful barbados bars and restaurants easy access
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Fantastic hotel for the price. Stayed in Sept 2012. Upgraded to largest room with separate kitchenette and sitting room. Had all the amenities that we could have wished for.
Plenty of space in the suite. Booked B & B so didn't use the cooking facilities but made great use of the fridge freezer for chilled drinks. Air conditioning in the bedroom was fantastic.
Best bit about the holiday was Joy's breakfasts - oh, oh, oh, that cinnamon French toast - yummilicious :)
Staff were great. All friendly, helpful when needed but not at all intrusive.
A bit disappointed with the standard of cleaning. Was expecting it to be spotless as per the previous reviews but unfortunately the toilet cleaning was lacking and it was quite dusty round skirtings etc - it was clean enough but could have been much better. Only reason I've given 4 instead of 5 out of 5.
Loved the location for beach access, buses, taxis, ZR's. local shops, bars. The Gap is walking distance and Oistins a ZR or bus away (15 mins).
This is our second visit to Barbados. First time was West coast - had a great introduction to the island and it's people. Having now stayed at the South coast - we won't stay anywhere else. The weather is better, beaches are better, entertainment is better, watersports, restaurants, bars etc are cheaper.
Having said all that I think that the South coast in peak season would be just too busy for us - just too 'mad' so we now know to stay there when it's quieter.
All in all makes for a better all round holiday. We had a fantastic time and the Worthing Court is a great budget base from which to enjoy yourself.

Room Tip: Suites are definitely worth it for the extra space.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bo-Dawdley
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Standard room was bigger than I thought from hotel's website photos. Room was clean and functional. Nothing to complain at all. WiFi was not slow at all. Staff ( everyone ) was ever so friendly and helpful. Restaurant was serving excellent food for a very reasonable price. We loved the location; close to the bus-route, shops, beach and restaurants. Many cheap takeaway places also located in neighbourhood. Our room had a kitchenette, large fridge / freezer, microwave, oven, enough dishes, safety, hairdryer...we did enjoy watching cats, birds and monkeys from big balcony on the 3rd floor. I slept well and no noise was disturbing us at all.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank nadlap
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I knew exactly where I would be staying. Knew it was not beach side. Knew it was close to all amenities. I knew I would have to cross the street to get on the beach. Not Accra or Dover, but a peaceful, quiet stretch of beautiful ocean. A short walk to Sandy Beach, where locals and tourists come to swim in a shallow calm bay and where turtles abound. No loud music or all inclusive style "hands up" games. Great service from Zing and friends.The service at Worthing Court was EXCELLENT, the staff friendly and helpful, the rooms cleaned daily by the wonderful cleaning staff. But especially Joyanne, the chef/owner of the restaurant in the back. Even if you are not staying at W.C. have a meal with Joy...she is a wonderful chef and very reasonable prices, where dining out can be quite costly. My first meal was made especially for my diet restrictions, even though it was not on the menu. Had a wonderful stay and I will be back, as I love Barbados!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Anne19511231
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

6th holiday to Barbados and easily the best all round value accommodation. Helpful, friendly staff and clean rooms (with a really comfortable bed), combined with a quiet spot yet yards from the beach and shops, - what not to like! We've booked for December 2013.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank benmungo
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This was my 3rd. stay at Worthing Court. I do enjoy everything that the hotel has to offer to the extent that it makes me kind of 'forget' that the beach is a 10 min. walk away. The pool does suffice especially on a very hot day when I am not in the mood to do the walk to the beach. The rooms are nice and clean and being able to relax on the patio whenever I feel like it is great. The location is remarkable especially since it's near to almost everything you would want/need while on vacation. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating and I do not hesitate to recommend Worthing to my family and friends.

Room Tip: Rooms with patios are the best if you like to 'people watch' at all hours of the day or night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family