All reviewsacross the roadhospitality roomaccra beachsmall kitchenetteapartment hotelwithin walking distancebudget accommodationtuesday nightbus stop rightst lawrence gapclean poolminutes walk awaylarge supermarketshort staybeautiful barbadosair conditioningown meals
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I stayed here for 10 nights in early April and was very impressed. Great room with huge bed, kitchenette, balcony and nice bathroom. Complex has a pool, it's own bar and bistro, internet, and is right on the main road. St. Lawrence gap is only 15 minutes walk away, and there is a bus stop right out the front which will take you in to Bridgetown or out to the airport. Bistro has very good, reasonably priced food, and they have a great singer on Tuesday nights and Karaoke on Thursdays. Cathy behind the bar is lovely. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I stayed there at the end of March and it was really a great stay!!! We appreciated all the members of the staff. Everyone was so helpfull with us. They give us great recommandations and helped us with our baby! Our apartment was small but practical. The room has a small kitchenette where you find everything for cooking. You cannot do such a manicaretti but easy meals like pasta and so on. The best is that you have a very big balcony where you can relax and eat your meal. There is also a small pool. It is good for whom has babies that have to sleep in the afternoon, so you can relax at the pool and do not miss the sun! :-) So enjoy your stay at Worthing Court.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank ELIBORTU
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Hotel kept very clean by staff.Room was large with everything you need for a self catering holiday.Kitchen& bathroom could have a makeover but towels/sheets changed every 2 days.Great position for touring the island,The Gap a short walk away for nightlife,Beach across the road is very nice & almost deserted during the week but Crystal beach just up the road has resturant/bar beds &umbrellas to hire & showers .If you go to Bridgetown & get a cabto tour the west coast from one of the many Taxi touts make sure you agree a price & also ask if it is BB$ or Us$ .Go to Oistins fish fry on Friday night for a great night out.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cwj57
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My first trip to Bim was in 2011 where I spotted Worthing Court n decided I'd stay there if I came back. Needless to say I fell in love with the island on my 2week trip so used my free flight ticket to come back for 3 weeks in 2012.

I, Myself am not a Bajan however had decided to travel here on my own for the second time & had to make sure righted some minor errors I made in my first trip.

I was already happy with the hotel when they patiently handled my million questions before I had even put down a deposit!

Upon my tired n hot arrival, entered reception to smiling staff which helped so much! My room was on the first floor of the front block and I was given help up the stairs with my bags - who said Chivalry is dead!

The room was very clean and airy with a good amount of space for 2 people if like myself your room is used as a base point rather than somewhere to hang all day. Though at the same time enough space to chill when the rain can force you indoors.

Kitchen area was well stocked and clean - not that I used it, I was on vacation from life as I knew it at home!

Maid Service was fantastic! My room was cleaned to a high standard daily and the staff were so lovely. I'm a sievehead and often left valuable things out without thought but never had to feel worried they'd go missing.

The location is fantastic! It is in the heart of the lively South Coast without feeling like you're over crowded (I did travel in winter though so can't vouch for how this would be during a time like Cropover). There are bars and restaurants aplenty. The beach is a stones throw away. Supermarkets, Banks, Post Office all real close. There is a bus stop literally outside which is great when coming from Town laden down with shopping bags!

If you're a person who loves walking this is a great area to be as you can pick to walk in either direction n see various things along the way.

As a single female travelling I would highly recommend this hotel! There was never a point I didn't feel safe, even when out late. There are cameras everywhere and the hotel and road outside are extremely well lit.

I'm heading back to Bim to celebrate my 30th in 2013, I looked at various places but nowhere to me felt like it would give me the great & comfortable experience I had at Worthing Court so I'm booked in for 5 weeks next year! Can't wait!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
7  Thank StooshyMY
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Nice and helpful staff! Good food at Joy/ Diego. Nice and central place to stay. Daily maid service. Love it!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends