All reviews reception city eye conference furniture
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended hotel . Every time i go to ramallah i book in grand park . I went with some friend for one night. The rooms very clean, bed so comfortable . The breakfast so yummy and fresh . The staff in the reception so kind .

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

I had a business lunch arranged at this hotel by a Palestinian colleague.

We sat on the terrace which was very bright with amazing views across the mountains.

I always eat local food wherever I am and was not disappointed.

Every dish was packed with amazing flavours and great taste.

Very very good food all round

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting, meeting and dining at the Grand Park hotel in Ramallah for years. Often for business but sometimes with family. Whenever I have booked or visited, the hotel has been up to standard. Thank you to the team at Fakhr Aldeen restaurant, and to all staff making conferences and meetings and other functions memorable.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2017

If you are not local people this region (generaly) is only for business. Not excellent services but this is the most you can get. It' the best hotel in the city. You must have a car for the transportation (there is no buses or taxis). In conclusion this is the best choice if you (must) go there..

Room tip: Most rooms are the same. Hotel is in a very quiet location.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I booked the room from August 6 to August 9, I booked the deal were I pay 89$ including breakfast, I called them a week before the wedding to make sure, the reception told me there were no reservation and it's 130$. I let it go and I still booked it, I get to the hotel with my pride, we were still dressed in our wedding clothes so the reception tells me there is no booking, we wait an hour for them to find a room finally the gave us the worst room, the tv was broken the phone and panio. Every one is moody the services is the worst I called five times to pick the breakfast tray it took them 48 hours after I put it in the hallway. I advise anyone never if they want to have fun to go to this hotel

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mohammad Z, General Manager at Grand Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear Mr. Mahmoud:
Greetings.

We apologize for any dissatisfaction you went through during your stay at Grand Park Hotel. We note all your comments and will be exploring this further with the team as we care to improve our services to meeting our guests' satisfaction.
We look forward to welcoming you again and giving us another chance to prove to you our improved services.