All reviews pool area rooms are clean west bank reception gym city eye conference furniture
Reviewed October 27, 2017

If you are not local people this region (generaly) is only for business. Not excellent services but this is the most you can get. It' the best hotel in the city. You must have a car for the transportation (there is no buses or taxis). In conclusion this is the best choice if you (must) go there..

Room Tip: Most rooms are the same. Hotel is in a very quiet location.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I booked the room from August 6 to August 9, I booked the deal were I pay 89$ including breakfast, I called them a week before the wedding to make sure, the reception told me there were no reservation and it's 130$. I let it go and I still booked it, I get to the hotel with my pride, we were still dressed in our wedding clothes so the reception tells me there is no booking, we wait an hour for them to find a room finally the gave us the worst room, the tv was broken the phone and panio. Every one is moody the services is the worst I called five times to pick the breakfast tray it took them 48 hours after I put it in the hallway. I advise anyone never if they want to have fun to go to this hotel

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Mohammad Z, General Manager at Grand Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear Mr. Mahmoud:
Greetings.

We apologize for any dissatisfaction you went through during your stay at Grand Park Hotel. We note all your comments and will be exploring this further with the team as we care to improve our services to meeting our guests' satisfaction.
We look forward to welcoming you again and giving us another chance to prove to you our improved services.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Considering what's available, and if you are looking for a high standard, especially if you are a planning a long term stay, this is the best you will find in Ramallah. The rooms are clean, room service is surprisingly fast, and the restaurant (Fakir El Din - Palestinian food) is very good.

While there are lots of things that are not quite right, the one's that were most disappointing to me were the poorly maintained gym (it was completely unusable to me), lack of English speaking staff (only the front desk was completely communicative), and the fact that the pool seemed less for hotel guests and more for weekend weddings (some days the staging completely took over the pool area) and the children in the community (I felt like I was in the middle of a playground).

If another 5 star were to open in Ramallah, I'd give it a try before staying at this place again. That being said, a stay at the Grand Park Hotel, when you consider the competition, is doing a reasonably good job.

Room Tip: Get something higher up, facing the street and as far away from the pool as possible.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey S
Mohammad Z, General Manager at Grand Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Dear Mr Jeffry:

Thank you for sparing the time to leave us a review.

We apologize for any dissatisfaction you went through as you had few comments to mention.

Please accept our sincere apology and note that your comments are discussed with the concerned managers to take the necessary actions.
We value your opinion as a good tool for improvement, and we always seek our guests’ satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back at GP Hotels.

Bests,

Reviewed May 31, 2017

We were in this hotel on Ramadan, We knew there was a change in the food order, so we checked We did not get the right answer at all ..We paid for the room and breakfast Breakfast was very disappointing and almost nonexistent..The hotel is far from the city center and there is nothing to do. The pool is closed for no reason. Rooms need urgent maintenance

Room Tip: There is no difference
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank sahersh
Mohammad Z, General Manager at Grand Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Mr. Saher:
Greetings from Grand Park Hotels.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. This review helps us to continue to improve ourselves through your experience at our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the breakfast issue that you experienced that should not have happened. As for the maintenance; your notes is passed to all concerned departments to ensure this will be immediately fixed.
Thank you again for your time and we promise you with a better stay next time.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Well organized, friendly staff. We didn't eat there but we saw the Iftar meal and it looked quite good. I've read a few poor reviews of this hotel but I think people have to remember that they are staying in the West Bank, not New York City.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Onis:
Greetings from Grand Park Hotels.

We would like to sincerely thank you for your special review which is of great importance to us. Your words mean a lot to us.

Much appreciated!