Would not hesitate to recommend this place.
From the minute you arrive until you leave nothing is too much trouble. Greeted on arrival with champagne (or sparkly wine anyway), staff bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect. Maria on front desk was amazing. Pool and food are good. Just what we need for a relaxing all inclusive week in the sun.
We even got a complimentary bottle of bubbly as it rained a little one day ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the crystal blue Aegean, the luxurious Ikos Oceania is located 30 minutes from Thessaloniki International Airport.The highlight of this stunning setting is the 350m long natural sandy beach, fringed by pines, olive groves and cypress trees. Dispersed amongst the 15 acres of well-groomed gardens, the spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites offer panoramic sea views with Mount Olympus in the background. As of 2015, Oceania will feature four a la carte restaurants along with the Flavors international buffet restaurant. Guest will find six superb bars indoors or in the lavish gardens. The Infinite Lifestyle Dine-Out program offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the authentic menus offered by local restaurants in the nearby picturesque town of Nea Moudania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ikos Oceania - Ikos Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceania Club Hotel Nea Moudania
- Oceania Hotel Kassandra
- Oceania Club Halkidiki
- Oceania Greece
- Oceania Club Greece
- Oceania Resort Greece
- Ikos Oceania - Ikos Resorts Greece/Halkidiki - Nea Moudania