Well what can I say, it's lovely here, the town A bit rough rou d the edges but a beautiful resort let down by a few features, some the management could help with, others down to the guests...
1-it's roasting hot, and you can't get a glass if water for love nor money, they put one bottle in your free mini bar a day, if your lucky, were still here and it's 3pm and it's still not arrived... We're patched, our toddler is sleeping so we can't go down to a bar to get it. One of us called reception over an hour ago to ask we're it was, it's on it's way... No sign so we went on a water hunt to be told at reception "mini market". Now this is meant to be ultra all inclusive, there are people getting s h one t faced round the pool but no water to hydrate in our room?!? Not ultra all inclusive if you ask me, nor us being expected to buy water, nor is having a bottle slammed aggressively at you by a receptionist when you politely ask for some
2- it's full of greedy Eastern Europeans filling plates and bowls to go, taking all the fruit, all the desserts, piling it high, asking for It to be cling filmed then leaving the restaurant, it's absolutely the most shameful greed I have ever seen, I have attempted over the course of an hour three times to get my two year old a pear with no luck, each time a batch come out of the kitchen a swarm of locust appear and bag the lot
So whilst it looks lovely, under the surface it's lacking that real five star service to make it really feel like a holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the crystal blue Aegean, the luxurious Ikos Oceania is located 30 minutes from Thessaloniki International Airport.The highlight of this stunning setting is the 350m long natural sandy beach, fringed by pines, olive groves and cypress trees. Dispersed amongst the 15 acres of well-groomed gardens, the spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites offer panoramic sea views with Mount Olympus in the background. As of 2015, Oceania will feature four a la carte restaurants along with the Flavors international buffet restaurant. Guest will find six superb bars indoors or in the lavish gardens. The Infinite Lifestyle Dine-Out program offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the authentic menus offered by local restaurants in the nearby picturesque town of Nea Moudania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikos Oceania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceania Club Hotel Nea Moudania
- Oceania Hotel Kassandra
- Oceania Club Halkidiki
- Oceania Greece
- Oceania Club Greece
- Oceania Resort Greece
- Ikos Oceania Greece/Halkidiki - Nea Moudania