Not long returned from the Oceania and to be honest I wish I was still there. Like many repeaters we have already booked our return, its that good.
From the moment you arrive you are greeted with a glass of champagne as you book in and the views from reception are to die for.
Then you are escorted to your room by buggy and they are more than well furnished with the necessary items to make your holiday great as you dont have to pack them before hand. Hairdryer, express coffee maker and toiletries to name a few and also a free safe. You can even obtain an iron & ironing board from reception delivered to the room.
We stayed in block 5 which has a private pool with the most incredible view over mount olympus! if you like great views its a must and worth the extra euros.
The main restaurant has loads of choice and I am surprised at some of the earlier comments, I would be happy to take the most fussy eater there as I know they would not be disappointed. This hotel has set the standards high and believe me they want every individual to enjoy their time there. The A-La-Carte restaurants are fantastic and well worth the time taking in booking them. The service is second to none and I would dread to think how much it would cost for the food, wine and service in an equivalent restaurant at home!
The hotel is spotless and well kept from the rooms to the grounds which are all maintained to a high standard.
Well done to Timos and his team of managers, Irina for looking after us so well in block 5, there are countless people who deserve a mention but I would be here all day mentioning them! We didn't want to leave but we have such fantastic memories to hold onto until we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the crystal blue Aegean, the luxurious Ikos Oceania is located 30 minutes from Thessaloniki International Airport.The highlight of this stunning setting is the 350m long natural sandy beach, fringed by pines, olive groves and cypress trees. Dispersed amongst the 15 acres of well-groomed gardens, the spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites offer panoramic sea views with Mount Olympus in the background. As of 2015, Oceania will feature four a la carte restaurants along with the Flavors international buffet restaurant. Guest will find six superb bars indoors or in the lavish gardens. The Infinite Lifestyle Dine-Out program offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the authentic menus offered by local restaurants in the nearby picturesque town of Nea Moudania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ikos Oceania - Ikos Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceania Club Hotel Nea Moudania
- Oceania Hotel Kassandra
- Oceania Club Halkidiki
- Oceania Greece
- Oceania Club Greece
- Oceania Resort Greece
- Ikos Oceania - Ikos Resorts Greece/Halkidiki - Nea Moudania