Ikos Oceania
Kassandra Mare Hotel(Nea Moudania)
$97
  • Pool
Portes Beach Hotel(Nea Potidea)
$84
Sokratis Hotel(Nea Moudania)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
3,170 results
All reviewsa la carte restaurantsmain restaurantgreek tavernanext yearbeach barmini barmount olympusinfinity poolsea urchinslocal townbuffet restaurantmain poolhigh standardjunior suitenothing is too much troublesea viewkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This is my third stay at the Oceania and again, I was not disappointed. I travelled with my Mum and 6 month old son and we had an amazing holiday. The staff in this hotel are first-class and are so welcoming and friendly. Nothing is ever too much trouble.

I have to say a special thank you to the Head Chef and Sous-Chef who went out of their way to make sure we were happy with the food so that my son was able to eat fresh food during our stay. Maria and George in the Greek taverna are brilliant - very friendly and very professional. Milan and Ollie (Lithivu) in the main restaurant are a real credit to the hotel and are ALWAYS smiling. Paul who fills up the mini bar works incredibly hard but again is always cheerful and spoke to us every time he saw us. Graham in the entertainment team if great and although we never ever joined in any of the activities, he came and spoke to us each day to see how we were doing! It was so nice to see so many of the staff from previous years which I believe shows what a great place it is at the Oceania. The management team are also visible constantly and Mr Timos and Savas spoke to us regularly which was a really nice touch.

The booking system to get into the a la carte restaurants is still a nightmare and as I refuse to queue on holiday we did miss out on some of them but the main restaurant is so good that I was not too worried about this. Also the hotel needs to sort out the air conditioning in the main restaurant which doesn't appear to work on most nights. It was so hot during most of our stay that we ate our dinner really quickly to escape the heat! We did complain to the restaurant manager but he was rather rude and said "this is just the way it is". However, we did speak to Savas about it and that night, the issue did get resolved and the restaurant was much cooler which was great.

If you want a relaxing holiday, then the Oceania is the place for you and if you do have children I would thoroughly recommend it as the staff make such a fuss of the kids. The mini-club girls are great and work so hard. They have a real love of children which really shows and Meg in particular made a real effort to get all the children involved in the activities.

I have never visited a place more than once but I will be returning next year for sure to the Oceania - it really is first-class!

P.S Watch out for Peter the dancer in the shows - he is fantastic!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed October 10, 2011

For our 6th wedding anniversary we came on a trip to Greece to visit family. My husband surprised me by booking us in for a week in Oceania Club. I couldn't get enough of the breath taking sea views and pools, not to mention the spa. The themed restaurants were great. Each and every day and night was different and wonderful. Special mention goes to Liviu, Milan and Maria. The service and staff were really friendly and helpful which made the experience even more pleasant. I have never seen an executive chef facing his guests and checking on the buffet which shows he is proud of his food. Thank you Oceania Club for our memorable anniversary, wish we could have stayed longer! We'll definitely be back; I think I will surprise him next year.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Eleni A
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Been looking at some previous reviews some I agree one I dont. I stayed at the Oceania Club & Spa early October 2011 probably at the same time as the IT whinger Must say that I've stayed in Leading Hotels of the World but never ever experienced service like I got during my stay here so where these people are coming from God knows I travel a lot and speak to many people looking for positives and negatives and in my opinion from everyone I spoke to in the Oceania they are either thinking serious about returning next year or are on the internet looking for deals as they loved the hotel and this is down to the extremely experienced management and ever so polite staff they train. All in all a wonderful experience of a truly remarkable hotel with wonderful staff and personally returning for a very memorable holiday. I take my hat off to everyone in the Oceania Club and Spa you all do a truly remarkable job and thank you very much for a first class service

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Amazing pool and beach, great service and food, it was just what we needed to get away and relax

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Spent a wonderful week at this hotel beginning of October and what can I say...magical atmosphere, beautiful setting, breathtaking view and above all, good friendly multicultural staff ready to cater for all our needs and very very clean rooms and grounds. Not to mention the good Greek food and at reasonable prices...good value for money paid!!! Didn't have any obstacles concerning facilities for young children either. Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family