“Excellant service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
west midlands
“Excellant service”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Nothing to dislike , Food wonderful , Try the tomato soup .The staff are very friendly and work so hard to make you happy.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too busy and not the "best restaurant" in Hanioti”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We came here the first night and had great food so we returned a few nights later. The second time the restaurant was so busy our drinks order wasn't taken for 15 minutes. I ordered beef in garlic sauce and my boyfriend ordered the lamb cooked in pastry. His meal was delicious but my beef was flavourless, chewy and way too salty. I refused to eat it and had it taken off the bill.

Already disappointed, when we asked for the bill (4 times in total) it took 20 minutes to arrive! We started getting up and explaining to the manager that we'd waited too long and then he was very keen to get the bill to us.

The table next to us left without paying a penny. Not a fantastic restaurant and certainly not number 1 as Trip Advisor suggests!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Best place to eat on the square!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The food was so nice and reasonably priced. Our hotel offered a lot less for almost double what we paid here. There isn't many staff but they work their fingers to the bone, constantly bringing out plates of food and trays of drinks! I had salmon here on our 2nd night which was lovely. My boyfriend had chicken souvlaki which was huge and kept him quite for a while! we went back on our last night and I had pork with thyme and rosemary which was lovely and very filling! We had a free dessert both times and ensured the staff received a decent tip for their hard work. The menu is large and you can be as boring or out-there as you wish, we saw lobster on the menu for 70 euros! All it comes down to is lovely food, nice atmosphere and always service with a smile.

• Visited September 2013
“Really fresh seafood”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We went here on the recommendation form here at trip advisor! We had shrimp in garlic sauce and calamari. The food was very fresh and tasty. We were a bit freaked out about the whole squids people had ordered next to us. But if your not squeamish and a true lover of seafood go for it! I had some trouble with the massive prawns in their shell but that's just me! I would recommend!

Bucuresti, Bucuresti, Romania
“Nice”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I liked the wellcoming of the owner who had a romanian menu as well and I liked the food.
It`s located right in the center of Haniotti, has a nice terace and also indoor tables.
Nothing was bothering wile serving a meal at Tropicana!