Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews main building breakfast and dinner beach beds pine trees family room half board sea sunbeds hill kassandra beaches eur
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed July 11, 2019

I took my mum here for a girly week away for her birthday. Our stay was fantastic from start to finish. We arrived about midnight and they had left some food from dinner that evening in our room which was a nice touch. We was lucky as we also got our room upgraded from a garden to balcony room and the views were simply stunning. The buffet breakfasts and dinner were amazing with lots of yummy choices. The restaurant was in a great position as over looked sea as sun was setting. The greek taverna for lunch become our favourite too if you are in a half board plan. Sea was pebbly as walked in but was the clearest sea I've ever seen and so calm. The only disappointing thing was as we were half board we had to pay a small charge for sunbeds on beach each day which was not mentioned anywhere in brochures or on website. Sophia was particularly helpful on reception in helping us organise a day out to local town of afytos (which would recommend a visit). We also hired bikes one day which was half hour ride to small town of possidi. Overall a lovely relaxing stay and would definitely go back.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Helen T
Reviewed June 27, 2019

Pretty old building and decorations but still in very good shape and very well-kept facility. The fact that they still have radios in the headboard of the beds and bridge tables in the club, is telling you the age of the place. But it has something that many other, much newer places, are not able to create. A very pleasant, tranquil and no hectic environment. Nothing is missing, nobody is in a hurry, or making fast movements, even the children in the pool are affected by this atmosphere and they are not acting like the usual loud bunch. View from the hill or from the climbing elevator, at sunset can be the “image of the day” every day in every tv show. Food is good and diverse; rooms are kept clean every day. Everything is clean and tidy. Ventilation in the room although older generation, is managing to perform at night without to make any noise (this I have meet only in one other place) or wind. Probably one of the few places I am thinking to return sometime.

Room tip: For view rooms 404 to 410 are the best.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank bentu-de-soli
Reviewed December 9, 2018

I returned from holiday on 14th July 2018 and I had time to reflect on it. This is our fourth year in Halkidiki region, Greece and this time apart from beautiful sea there is not much to recommend. We had extraordinary unpleasant arrival, mix up with rooms, very unpleasant receptionists.

Accommodation was below all my expectation and completely opposite of comments that I have found through my research. We were group of 10 people in four accommodation units and unless we are placed at exceptionally bad rooms this is what you can expect: Two rooms had carpets which smell of dump, dust ... One bed was covered in mold. Mattresses are old and unconformable. Bed cover was old and dusty. Each room had faults and health and safety issue. We had to sleep with balcony door open on ground floor due to smell of carpet, curtains...

You will not be hungry but towards end of our stay, hotel was getting more guests and staff struggle to keep enough food for serving through dinner time. Bar offered "fresh home made juices" however there was nothing fresh in it, certainly not fruits at all. Managers blamed staff English knowledge for misleading customers but at the end hardly anybody used bar in the evening.

Beach was cleaned at 10.00 with tractor passing between tourists and by midday garbage bins were overflown.

Staff behavior have improved after intervention from our travel agent. We had a half day without elevator which is bringing customer towards high level of resort which is quite steep and difficult for any person with hearth issues. Half a day without water.
People from my group travel a lot during year for business and pleasure and we are used to different hotel ratings, hotel staff, hotel entertainment etc but we all felt that we have never felt so cheated, lied and being overcharges compared what we have received under same star rating in three previous years in different hotels in Halkidiki.

Room tip: Higher floors has less dump. Do not take room with carpet.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank Sanja381
Reviewed October 13, 2018

This hotel did not meet our expectations, firstly the photos that you see online are nicely renovated rooms, whereas the room we had was drab and shabby and the sliding door to balcony could not be closed.

The shower cubicle was mouldy and dirty and the doors did not close properly, the shower itself was dated as was the hairdryer, fortunately I brought my own.

There were no tea and coffee making facilities or iron and ironing board in the room either which is very surprising for an alleged 5 star hotel.

We were also misinformed about a shuttle bus so we had to rent a car to explore. The a la carte restaurant was only available at lunch time whereas we were informed it was available for dinner.

We could not get an excursion as they would not come to pick us up due to the location of the hotel.

It was made very clear at the time of booking and during our stay it was my birthday on the Friday but the hotel did absolutely nothing, my mum requested a glass of bubbly for me and then got charged for it.

The only positive things were the lunch in the a la carte restaurant was delicious, especially those katafi with cheese inside and jam!

The lady on the reception desk was very friendly and helpful and so were the waiting staff in the restaurant.

All in all would give this just 4 stars. We have stayed in much nicer 5 stars.

Room tip: Good luck with that!
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Cheryl A
Reviewed October 10, 2018

A very enjoyable three day stop over.
Looking for a relaxing stopover in this northern part of Greece, located south of Thessaloniki, then this resort is in my view a great option. The resort is well appointed but you can read all that from the resorts own site. What is impressive is the friendliness of the staff, the relaxed atmosphere and the attentive service. The buffet breakfast and dinners are a positive dining experience and the oppose to what you expect when told dinner and breakfast are a buffet. You will not be disappointed with the quality, variety and the presentation of the food, not to mention the taste.. The rooms are well appointed and extremely comfortable.
A great way to relax in an very enjoyable resort.

Date of stay: August 2018