Iv never written a review before but thought I had to go out my way for this one.
I'm some one who normally spends £700-1000pp on a week all inclusive, this year due to getting married we just needed a cheap get away. We spent a month reading reviews and was really worried as every hotel has bad reviews.
6 of us went from 1st-8th June. We paid £265 in total, after flights prob about £130 went to the hotel.
I'm normally staying at 5* places. You get more than what you pay for here. It's is cheap, basic and cheerful, needs updating but in all really worth the value. I can't see how anyone can possibly moan for what they pay?
The location is superb. The views unbelievable and a nice rocky cove at the bottom of the pool area. Just a 5 minute walk to great beaches.
The rooms are very basic, but clean. Room services every day. Our room had a great view of the ocean, most do.
The food was obviously not up to standards or selection as to what we are used to but still nothing to moan about. Breakfast 7-9 selection of English breakfast, fruits, salads, cereal, yogurt, continental. Lunch 1-3 and dinner 7-9 bring a mixture of fish, meats, pastas, chips, pizzas. Snack bar food around the pool was only choice of toasties, burger and chips. Only moan I wuld have hear is that you want to make sure they cook it fresh and not have re heated stuff.
The pools are ok. Lovely setting. Sun beds need an upgrade. Pool area abit aged.
Alcohol served all day mix of local beer and spirits. Only annoyance is that it's served in plastic cups all night long.
In all very good value for money. If I needed to go on a cheap holiday again I wuldnt hesitate to return. I can't see how anyone can complain for what you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club vista Bahia is the ideal hotel to enjoy pleasant and relaxing holidays. We underline its location by the sea on the beautiful steep. This environment allows guests to enjoy the sounds of nature, impressive sunsent and pleasant walking. Located in the beach Cala Xarraca de Portinatx at 29 km from Ibiza city centre, the ideal place to enjoy the tranquility of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Vista Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Vista Bahia Hotel Portinatx
- Hotel Vista Bahia
- Vista Bahia Hotel
- Club Vista Bahia Ibiza/Portinatx