$262
Grupotel Oasis(Portinatx)
Hotelpower.com
Club Vista Bahia(Portinatx)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsevery other daythese apartmentspool baribiza towntop floorthe pool area is greatapartment was very cleanapartment blockbasic accommodationgreat holidaystunning beachhuge balconyplenty of sunbedsbit datedsouvenir shopscrystal clear waterboozy buys
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had one week here at the end of August and for what we paid during school holiday time, all I can say this was just great.
I had great communication direct with the apartments before our stay (requesting a sea veiw room) as I booked via Teletext.com. Prompt responce and polite.
I was very very pleased with our corner room that overlooked the bay, stunning view and our balcony was huge and we loved our daily breakfast with our amzing view ! (room 21) The apartment was nice and big which is great so the kids beds (x2) didn't get in the way in the lounge area. The apartment decor is dated which didn't bother us one bit as it was VERY clean and comfortable and that's my priority. Our bedroom was large and we had tons of wardrobe & drawer space. Again bathroom clean with a nice shower. Rooms cleaned every two days with fresh bedding & towels.

We were in the second block, so had to take the lift then two lots of stairs, this was fine with us, but if you don't want that I was just e-mail them before you go to put in your requests.

There are lots of lovely plants around the apartments, again all areas clean & tidy.

The pool is lovely,a salt pool, but don't be put off. The bar staff are very friendly and chatty. I also found out that the pool and appartments are run as seperate business's, so I think that answers some of the comments about bringing your own water to the pool side. You would'nt take your own drink to a local restaurant just as it's connected to the supermarket would you?

Anyway, as to the area..The beach is fantastic and just seconds from the front of the apartments..Take bread and feed the fishes..It's wonderful.

Overall, we had a great holiday and if we go back to Portinatx Ibiza, I would pick this as my first choice accommodation.

Room Tip: Room 21 has a great view and is nice and large.
2  Thank Seahorse001
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I traveled on the 31/08/13 for 1 week to the Del Rey with my family for a break.
On arriving a lady came out with some keys and we followed her to our apartment, this was on floor 4A but there was a lift to 4 so not many steps ,the apartment was 1 bedroom with a bed settee in the lounge, this was fine for us and we found the apartment perfect for what we needed.
All i would say is it needs a lick of paint inside but apart from that its fine.you are just across from the beach which is beautiful but does get busy but there is always room. we had no problem finding somewhere to eat and found the prices reasonable.there are some great walks and views to see but these are best done late afternoon when it cools down a little . if you just want to stay at the Apartments then there is the pool which is Salt water so can be quite painful on the eyes, there is always sun loungers available and the pool bar does snacks and pizzas so you don't have far to go for something to eat. all in all it was good for the price i paid,but do remember if you want everything to be perfect then this is not the place for you.

1  Thank julian T
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I travelied on 30/8 to 06/09 I was put in a room overnight which was no big deal because my room was not ready & was told this so didn't unpack.The following day i moved @10.30am The room was spotless every thing clean & tidy, The kitchen was behind 2 louvre doors just perfect sink,fridge,cooker,toaster,kettle.That is in living room which was very spacious too, The bathroom was a walk in shower no bath,The bedroom has a twin beds & air con good sized room nice & cool & saving the best till last was the Balcony was a very good sized a Fantastic view of the bay i must admit i stayed up there quite a lot to see great sunsets,The pool area was fantastic but i bet could be very busy in school holidays Rafa & Joaua are the 2 guys looking after you up there do a brilliant job & there food is fantastic at poolside,Bridgette in reception is very friendly & helpful she looked after me with my transfers nothing was to much for her.The beaches were spotless, Eating out i recommend Jard`in Del Mar good food & nice views not to expensive,There are only two late bars in Portinatx which is just fine Vincent's bar a fantastic night out can be had here go early to get a seat resident DJ & king of the Karaoke is Tommy Memphis a must see act.All in all i can see why people come back here & i'm not talking once a year 2 or 3 times A LITTLE GEM OF A PLACE .

Room Tip: Block 2 Best sea views
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Yelto53
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for a week (2adults and 2 children) accommodation basic but ok for sleeping.we didn't cook in the room but all things you need are there. Not much to do for families I thought ideal if you do just want to sit on the beautiful beach but we wanted to go out a bit and buses are horrendous we got a bus to santa elulia but return bus is not until 7:15 in the evening which everybody is trying to catch so we had to get a taxi back for 30 euros.We also went to the hippy market on the Wednesday and made sure we kept all valuables in our bags in front of us apart from my husbands cigarettes which we said if people want to pickpocket them they won't get much (6in the pack) when we were half way around he wanted a cigarette and they had gone !!! Bit of advice watch your pockets,all in all a nice break away but just not enough for us!! Hope this helps

Room Tip: We had b 1 room 11 which had lovely view and not a problem to get to you can take the lift or walk the steps which were not bad at all
3  Thank Helen M
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I travelled with my Grandson from 21st - 25th August , room spotlessly clean including all the crockery & utensils , we had a cooker with an oven as well , nice views over the bay & a very quiet room and private balcony , the staff were very helpful & I made some requests prior to travelling as my Grandson has special needs and they were very helpful and accomodating although I do think the main reception lady is overworked as she was a little bit sharp with me on one occasion when booking my return transfer!

The childrens pool was FABULOUS and the pool staff were fine with inflatables in the pool and were very friendly to the children & there was a very relaxed atmosphere which you need on holiday , no stress at all really , room nice and large , no noise from the other rooms , a bit of entertainment noise on some evenings but not to bad and ended early enough for us to sleep like logs every night & the beds were really comfy ( thick mattresses ) the room had everything we needed and more , watched some lovely sunsets on the patio , location perfect for everything , perfect holiday all round & would definitely return again as Portinatx is a very family friendly resort and these apartments are family friendly as well , if you have any concerns or requests just message them before your trip and they will get back to you and sort it - My Grandson & I felt VERY comfortable here which is important to us when travelling with a child with special needs and having an enjoyable STRESS FREE holiday is important to us , so thank you everyone at Apartments Del Rey for accomodating us so well and I cannot help but recommend you as a bit of 80's furniture does not spoil a holiday , nor does getting to the pool which is fine & my Grandson loved looking at the kittens so it was a bonus :-)

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room with a sea view
2  Thank nainny