$266
$217
La Ciguena(Portinatx)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsevery other daythese apartmentspool baribiza towntop floorliving roomthe pool area is greatapartment was very cleanapartment blockbasic accommodationgreat holidaystunning beachhuge balconyplenty of sunbedsbit datedsouvenir shopscrystal clear water
Reviewed January 25, 2008

We booked this holiday as it was reasonably priced and fancied going to Ibiza as had never been before. We were not dissappointed! Upon arriving at the Hotel I was a bit concerned as it has a restaurant which is next to the road so oen to the public and you have to walk to through here to get in the hotel but once we got to our room it was fine. Pretty basic but what you would expect of a 3*. We had a lovely view over the sea.

The pool are was ideal for us with having a toddler. We always managed to get round the baby pool which he played in for most of the day! The older kids then went in the bigger pool. The views from the pool are excellent. The snacks at the pool are really nice, expecially the pizza.

It is a fairly quiet resort but we were happy with that, it's more for families than young singles. There is a selection of restaurants and a few bars and we didn't have a bad meal all holiday. Would definately go back to Portinatx and would stay at the same hotel.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank BMSL
Reviewed October 4, 2007

Two adults and three kids in a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. Was clean with fresh towels every couple of days. I did not use the three ringed stove as we ate out every day usually locally as there is plenty to chose from. Freshly baked bread is available every morning down at the local shops below the apartments, expect to pay 2 euro per british newspaper!. I'm glad I went in september as it was relatively quiet and getting to sleep was not a problem as there is a good few stairs to climb which I only found a real problem when I arrived and you had to drag your suitcase up them!. We hired a car which I was glad of as there is'nt that much to do for the kids exept the pool and the ocean. The apartments have a couple of pool tables down at the pool and I expect they would be really busy during the high season, but in the evening it was quiet as most people headed of to the local bars. There is quiz nights and Karaoke on in the local pubs. The weather was great for the time of year.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Thistle8
Reviewed October 1, 2007

Just thought id write a small review because before my family and I travelled there, we read so many negative reviews on this place that i had started to panic. Well, been back a week and i can honestly say
it was one of the most beautiful places i have ever been to and i have travelled extensively (including the carribean). The apartments were clean and roomy although i dont think i would stay there again due to rather a small pool and no air conditioning which i found unbearable at night. I would argue with anyone that said the rooms were cleaned regularly, think they changed the towels every other day
but that was as far as it went. But Portinatx itself was stunning...
go on the cruise trip from San Antonio if you get a chance, ours was booked with Thomas Cook, one of the best trips ive been on, you get to watch the sunset with a glass of champayne!! Also, you must sit down in the Zulu Lounge (now one of my favourite places in the world), chill with a drink right by the bay watching the boats and kids in the sea! Have fun!!!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family