- Excellent location, as central as you can get in Dufftown (restaurants, ATM, corner shop, etc. all within a couple of minutes' walk), yet quiet and peaceful.
- Very friendly and helpful service.
- Rooms were clean, and quite spacious.
- You can park your car right outside your room, which is great if you have a lot of gear.
- Decent breakfast.
- The place is badly overdue an overhaul, both the bar/lounge/reception and the rooms have definitely seen their best days.
- The rooms are pretty basic, with no amenities beyond a (small) TV and coffee/tea making equipment.
- The wifi signal is very weak. My guess is that the base station must be located in the main building, as you get a decent signal in there, but for the rooms at the back this means poor signal even in the nearest room and non-existent in the furthest.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking