All reviewslovely folksgreat breakfastexcellent locationrooms are cleanstay there againheatinglandlord
Reviewed July 20, 2017

This is not a luxurious hotel by any means but rooms are clean and spacious, the owners are helpful, friendly and prepare a great breakfast, including vegetarian options. You can't beat the location: dead center of town, which was great for the Speyside Distillery Walking Tour that starts across the street at the clock tower.
The owners were extremely helpful, even sharing a map no longer in print. Rooms are in back of the reception/bar area and there's a free parking lot in back, too.
Wi-fi is dicey but the owners let me in to the pub area to use my phone. Lovely folks and we'd stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anniea1b
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We needed to find a quick place to stay for one night outside of Inverness. Found Fife Arms, centrally located in Dufftown who had vacancy for four - two twin rooms. The staff was very friendly, accommodating, and offered sightseeing recommendations. Their small pub attached had the finest whiskies. Rooms were clean and warm. Adorable and quaint. Two of my friends are vegan and the other vegetarian. They were able to accommodate their dietary restrictions for the free breakfast in the morning. Even soy milk for their coffee. It was lovely!

They even helped us fill air in our car's leaking tire as we left.

Lovely folks and if anyone is in the area and needing a quick stay, we highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Last week, finishing early i wandered up to dufftown, after having a look around i went for a drink in this pub.

I had a couple of pints and a couple of whiskys and had a great time.

The locals were extremely freindly as was the landlord and i left with a smile on my face having been made to feel extremely welcome.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Fife Arms is very understated. The rooms are old but very clean and comfortable. The hosts are extremely helpful and kind. I was originally skeptical but after staying there for 4 nights, I would go back in a heartbeat. The location is prime for Dufftown. There is a nice pub attached. The shower had good water temperature & pressure which is often lacking in many 5 star hotels. These folks would do almost anything for you. I strongly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2016

Arriving kind of late in Dufftown, we were lucky to still get a room here. The room and bathroom were ok and we got a scotish breakfast. Overall it was a good value for money and we were happy to have a place to stay. The free wifi could have been promoted

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple