1,795 results
All reviews friendly staff nice stay fresh orange juice hotel is located business hotel excellent hotel rooms are large two nights evening meal the bus little bit free parking quality amersfoort balcony fridge highway
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stayed here while on a bus trip to Floriade. The hotel staff were helpful and the rooms were large and everything was very clean.There was hairdryers, refreshment trays and free wi-fi.
The only down side was the evening meal which was a set menu with the same pudding on both evenings we were there(icecream).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Along with 5 friends we stayed here in april. The rooms were large and clean. Staff very friendly. But the dinners we were served were terrible, packet soup, meat with tbe same sauce, ice cteam eeach nite and no choice. The breakfast food quality was good but a bit of a scramble.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This hotel is pretty good; the bedrooms are big so there is plenty of space to move around in, which is not very often the case in a hotel. The same goes for the bathroom. It was big and had a full size bath tub and a separate shower cabin.

The breakfast buffet is pretty good, there is a machine to make your own fresh orange juice, the coffee is good, and there is quite a selection of food: there were scrambled eggs (with or without mushrooms), sausages and bacon, but also a variety of breads and croissants that you can top with jams, luncheon meat and cheese. I've also seen Cornflakes and fruit smoothies. All in all a pretty decent breakfast, I'd say!

The hotel is located close to the A28 motorway, in Leusden, but close to Amersfoort. There was plenty of parking space when I was there. I came back late from a party once and noticed that the hotel doors were closed, but there was staff to let people in. That's probably a good thing for safety.

I didn't have to deal with a lot of the staff, but the people I spoke to were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank FerryV
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I stayed here for over 2 years while working in Amersfoort
this is a good hotel ,the rooms are very big and comfortable
food in the restaraunt is of a high standard
good selection of beers in the bar with a friendly atmosphere

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank russellh731
Reviewed February 5, 2011

A good, clean, comfortable modern hotel. My room (320) was huge and the bathroom had a bath and a separate walk-in shower - not something you see very often. Beds are enormous although a bit soft for my liking (I like hard beds). I could hear noise from the highway just outside although I was so tired this didn't affect me in the slightest.

I arrived late - at about midnight - and was disappointed that room service stopped at 10pm, as I'd travelled a long way and had not eaten. The desk staff person was extremely helpful and sympathetic and even offered to open the kitchen - I declined, as I didn't want to put people to that much trouble. However there wasn't even a minibar in the room - I don't usually raid the minibar as they're always stupidly expensive but for once I felt like a pack of crisps and a beer, just to take the edge off. To no avail. I think a hotel catering for business travellers ought to consider that people work all hours of the day and night and should be able to eat when they like.

Excellent breakfast. To the person who didn't like it - what hotel were you staying at?

Overall - good value, slightly disappointed with the facilities as mentioned above. Lots of businesses around the area which obviously provide the hotel with most of its income. I guess if you need to be in this area you can't do better than this place. Recommended, but make sure you eat before 10pm!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business