“Visit Sicily Nicosia”

Ranked #4 of 4 Nicosia B&B and Inns
The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Visit Sicily Nicosia”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Perfect place to stay to discover the centre of Sicily. Clean place, enough space in the room, good beds and breakfast. The BeB is situated in the beautiful historical centre of the pleasant town Nicosia (Worth a visit!). Friendly and helpfull owner who gives good touristic information and free parking place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank InesMarchese

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
new york
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is a perfectly suitable basic bed and breakfast in Nicosia. It's in a good location. Our room was clean, with a balcony, and a big bathroom. The breakfast had good croissants. Owner is friendly. It's basic and clean, basically all we needed for one night.

Room Tip: There are 3 rooms. I was in the green room, which I recommend.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Lausanne, Switzerland
Reviewed April 8, 2013

we stay two days in nicosia and were very lucky to stay at the cozy umbertos. felice was wonderful and even came with us to park our car- he was so helpful and very interesting to talk to. breakfast was simple and perfect and we fell in love with the town. we will certainly be back both to nicosia and to umbertos. perfect location and a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Amaraya8nyc
UmbertoPrimoNicosia, Responsabile reception at B&B Umberto I Nicosia, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I am really glad that your stay in Nicosia, and especially in my structure, has been to your liking ... my commitment is always best to make my guests feel like they are at home ... I will be very happy to have you back again as guests at my B&B

Been to B&B Umberto I Nicosia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about B&B Umberto I Nicosia

Property: B&B Umberto I Nicosia
Address: Via Umberto I 34, 94014 Nicosia, Sicily, Italy
Location: Italy > Sicily > Province of Enna > Nicosia
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 4 B&Bs / Inns in Nicosia
A small "shelter" a stone's throw from all over ... pretty and well maintained structure in the historic center of the town of Nicosia ... the only one in the village, is located in a strategic position close to the main monuments, major schools, the Palace of Justice with an adjoining prison and one of the most beautiful nature reserves in the province of Enna.5 minutes of a walk is also possible to reach the bus terminal and the hospital.Each room has a large balcony and is equipped with TV and wi-fi, has en suite bathroom and air conditioning.Cleaning is our flagship ... come and visit us! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B Umberto I Nicosia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.