“Truly awful”

MY Phuong
Fontenay-le-Comte, Pays de la Loire, France
“Truly awful”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Disgusting food, dirty. Re heated dishes, no service.....truly awful. Not sure what type of food offered. Tasteless

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank NickyWildy85

Niort, France
“Simply don't bother..”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The Buffet is a complete joke and as for the Restaurant you feel as if you are impinging on the privacy of a family household. When I visited they let loose their young boy who took great pleasure in stabbing my fingers with a toothpick. I would add that I love kids but after 30 minutes this 'game' became a nightmare. Mother of boy looked on without any comprehension of how much my privacy was being invaded and so it went on.
The batonets st jacques were disgusting. Dried out and obviously the left-overs of the previous day. During my visit the so-called Chef appeared just once and this was to add a few morsels to the Buffet which festered away without much interest from other diners.
I thought that this was just a 'bad' experience but when my daughter and her husband visited a few weeks later they walked out halfway through their meal in disgust.

• Visited March 2013