“Best night EVER!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sussex Steak HouseSussex Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sussex Steak House is the locally-owned steak house restaurant which aims to serve delicious food with great service in a warm and comfortable setting If you're on the lookout for a place that serves large portions of great traditional food, you'll surely find it here! Our Main Menu features steak & ribs, extends to chicken, fresh fish and vegetarian dishes, with a great range of starters, dessert Menu and Kids Menu. The restaurant is also available for private functions seven days a week, please contact us for details.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have had several amazing meals at the steakhouse, and its one of my favourite places to go, Amazing staff and a great atmosphere. Saturday they all went out of their way to make my 'surprise' 30th birthday party the best night of my life. They catered for 50 of my best friends and everyone loved the food. The staff went out of their way to make sure everyone had what they wanted and they worked tirelessly to make it the perfect night, special thanks to Dustin, Vicki and the team Sam, Thomas, Nicki and Callum. Would recommend this restaurant for any night of the week or a special occasion, I will definitely be a regular customer. Thanks Again Everyone at the Steakhouse :) x x x

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Have meant to have a meal here for a while but not got around to it until tonight, and I can only say that I wish I had gone sooner. We got there soon after opening and were the first customers there, we were welcomed in by a very friendly waitress. We were served drinks and she explained the menu options. We both opted for steaks and they were superb. Large steaks, cooked to perfection, with generous chips, mushrooms and salad.
The desert was also heavenly, cannot recommend this restaurant enough.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

There was more meat on the chicken wings then the ribs. Steak was ok but not for the money charged and I have eaten in many a steak houses. I recomened maybe another place to set your heart on
Getting a good "hearty" meal as after spending good money still left hungry and I'm not a big eater

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Fantastic once again!
We've been to Sussex Steak House a number of times and they never fail to impress us! The food is top class, staff friendly and attentive and the restaurant is clean and comfortable as always. We've been with friends, family and the kids, each experience has been brilliant they defiantly cater for all occasions. Can't wait for the next time we get to enjoy their top class food and service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great Food, Great Service........

I have eaten in many top restaurants all around the world and have to say i enjoyed this on a top level. The steak was fantastic and cooked to perfection by the very lovely looking chef we could see behind the glass ;) the service was great and can see why its so busy all the time. have to also say the few bad reviews on here are a joke!

See you again people