“Wouldn't recommend to my dog”
Review of The 3 Amigos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The 3 Amigos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Having owned a Mexican restaurant myself, I thought I'd give this a try. Was massively disappointed. We were the only table on a Saturday night so there was no atmosphere. The waitress was more interested in playing on her phone, which is probably why it took her 15 minutes to bring our wine. When the food arrived, the onions and peppers that came with my overlooked chicken fajitas were burnt and my Wife's potato wedges were black. When we raised this with the waitress, she shrugged her shoulders and simply said "ok". At the very least, I was expecting an apology. The friends we were with also got food poisoning from the prawns. This place is always empty and now I know why

1  Thank Sussex_Reviews
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We've been here a few times now, and it never disappoints, with the food always a winner. The menu is a good range of anglicised popular Tex-Mex dishes, with fajitas and chilli amongst others.

Portions are generous, and all the food we've had has been of high quality. Particularly recommended are the ribs, although the half rack is probably enough for even the heartiest appetite! (or you could buy the whole rack like we did, and enjoy the other half the next day!). And for that portion, the price is very reasonable indeed.

On the negative side, the restaurant itself is clearly put together on a budget rather than the high gloss finish you might expect from a large chain restaurant, but that doesn't really detract from the high quality of the food.