Having owned a Mexican restaurant myself, I thought I'd give this a try. Was massively disappointed. We were the only table on a Saturday night so there was no atmosphere. The waitress was more interested in playing on her phone, which is probably why it took her 15 minutes to bring our wine. When the food arrived, the onions and peppers that came with my overlooked chicken fajitas were burnt and my Wife's potato wedges were black. When we raised this with the waitress, she shrugged her shoulders and simply said "ok". At the very least, I was expecting an apology. The friends we were with also got food poisoning from the prawns. This place is always empty and now I know why
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.