“How long do you have to wait”

ASK Italian - Burgess Hill
Ranked #28 of 78 Restaurants in Burgess Hill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: ASK Italian in Burgess Hill is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Burgess Hill menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“How long do you have to wait”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

After several bad experiences gave up with ASK. Service could not be slower even when the restaurant was not busy. If you have three hours to spare to wait for a Pizza, fine.

Lausanne, Switzerland
“Attentive staff, very good italian pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Everytime I go to BH, I stop at Ask: attentive and smiling staff, pizza are tasty and crunchy, good pasta dishes , even though they could be more generous on the portion.... House wine is very good.

• Visited August 2012
Sussex
“Average Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I find the restaurant very cold. I think it's just the high ceilings and plain walls and it just has a funny lay out to it.

the food was pretty average and very small portion sizes. I would go again but wouldn't be my first choice of restaurants.

I generally like ASK restaurants, just not the Burgess Hill one

• Visited September 2012
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“A friendly evening”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Although, we had a nice friendly evening for my friend birthday,I was unfortunately, once again, disappointed with the service and the noise! We did not choose to stay longer after the meal to have another drink!
The food was really good but I feel like they need to change their dishes more often.

Visited July 2012
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Tasty food, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I recently visited the restaurant and had a three course meal. The staff are friendly and attentive and the service is quick. I am quite a fussy eater so am limited to what I eat from the menu. I chose the spinach ravioli as a main course which was very tasty but for just over £9:00 the portion was very small. When I asked the waitress I was told that ravioli is served by so many pieces and pasta is served by weight. The only disappointing thing was the size of the portion. My starter and dessert were very good. The restaurant gets quite busy in the evening and can be quite noisy as it is a large open plan area with a tiled floor and wooden chairs and formica tables so everything is a bit echoey. Overall a nice restaurant and I will be making a return visit.