I stayed there for 2 nights. The room that I booked was a Deluxe Room with windows. My comments are as follows:
1) The location is very strategic because AEON shopping mall is only walking distance from the hotel, Giant shopping mall is about 2km away from the hotel, many (Chinese) restaurants and food stalls are nearby and more importantly, the 24 hours KK Super Mart is just below the hotel.
2) The cleanliness of the room (excluding the bathroom) is still acceptable.
3) The room is quiet.
4) Water dispenser is available.
5) Check in and check out are quite fast.
6) Deposit is as low as RM20 only.
7) Air Cond is cooling.
1) Despite the cleanliness of the room, the bathroom is dirty. Its wash basin is very small and the water pressure is very low. I never enjoyed my shower at all.
2) The bathroom is eerie. Looking at its old and dirty windows can create an eerie feeling. Even worse was my girl friend and I were awakened by a weird water flow noise from the bathroom twice in the mid night. The weird noise sounds like as if someone was using the bathroom.
3) The pillows are too thin to rest my head on.
4) There are plenty of parking lots in front of the hotel. However, it was quite difficult to get car parks from evening until night due to enormous crowds having their dinners there.
5) Staffs never smile, never greet their guests and cold towards them while talking to them.
6) The breakfast is very stingy. Only a few slices of breads, 2 to 3 choices of jams and coffee powder are served.
In overall, this hotel is still acceptable, considering the rate charged.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your KK Hotel Equine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- KK Hotel Equine Malaysia/Sri Kembangan, Selangor