“Best Rib Eye Steak for lunch”
Review of The Aproneers - CLOSED

The Aproneers
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a group of like minded locals who all have one thing in common: a love for real food. This love comes from the ethos of living to eat, not eating to live. Real food to us is made by people who respect the produce they use, while understanding the true impact they make. We are always open to ideas, suggestion and discussion so feel free to have a chat with us when in store!
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I am very lucky that The Aproneers is my local coffee place. Great coffee, breads, salads, pies etc.
Today we went for lunch & had one of the "board" specials. The rib eye steak with onions & purple potatoes. Steak was cooked to perfection. A very fine wine was had with as well. The staff are very friendly & attentive. Thank you.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised! The staff were very friendly, nothing was too much trouble. We had purchased a TasDeals deal and felt very welcomed.

The pork belly was delicious and beautifully presented and it was a lovely and unexpected touch for the chef to come out to clear our table and ask us if our meal was satisfactory.

Cant wait to go back again.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Two of us had lunch on a Sunday. Very busy, lunch was good but think a few more staff would be better when so busy. The salmon and potato dish was the winner, looked great on plate and tasted even better.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We've been here quite a few time.
The coffee is delicious. The weekend brunches are so yummy! I'd recommend you book people, it gets so busy in there!
The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
Just this weekend, we wanted some quinoa but they don't stock it in the shop anymore, so the staff got some from the kitchen supply for us! So nice.

Aproneers, Manager at The Aproneers, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Hi Beth M

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you next time you're in store!

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

had brekky here recently. It was on a Friday, we had the weekday menu. I ordered fried eggs and bacon, whilst my wife had the burrito toasty scrambled egg thingy.

Both were superb, and the service fast. The coffee....the coffee. Probably the best coffee I've had in my stay. I like my coffee extra hot and the staff were happy to accommodate.

Our brekky was fast, but we didn't feel rushed to leave. I highly recommend Aproneers, even if it's a strange name....

Hello Cliffydog
Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your breakfast and your coffee!
We agree, it's definitely awesome coffee!