What a pleasant time. Beautiful location, inventive food and private jungle trails. However, what really capped it off was the relaxed atmosphere and attentive staff. Joel, the owner, was an exceedingly charming and interesting host. We spend more than 100 days a year in hotels all over the world, and this was one of my favorite stays in many years. Thanks to all at Celeste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celeste Mountain Lodge is a responsible tourism establishment, located in Bijagua de Upala, the door to the Volcano Tenorio National Park and its amazing Rio Celeste (Blue River). An authentic rural area, of great natural beauty, with lots of forest and lots to do, yet so accessible! Celeste Mountain Lodge is unique for its concept and profound sustainable philosophy, its innovations, its details and original decoration, comtemporary architecture in minimalist style integrated in the environment. Surrounded by primary rainforest and hosting its own trail, you will be impressed by its fauna and flora, excellent birdwatching, impressive views onto 2 volcanoes, own own Cuisine fusion and our friendly service, casual, warm and efficient. Share a vision of the world and tourism with ethics, refined simplicity, personality, peace and nature in an unforgettable place... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Celeste Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Celeste Mountain Hotel Bijagua De Upala
- Celeste Mountain Lodge Costa Rica/Bijagua De Upala