Hotel Oasis Corfu
Perama Hotel(Perama)
TripAdvisor
Argo Hotel(Perama)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmouse islandprivate beachlovely hotelbus stop rightregular busesbeach barcaught the buscar hirea great sea viewpool partyrooms are bigsmall supermarketrelaxing breakair conditionerwi fiflight pathsteep steps
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stayed in OASIS in August and September and what was more impressive were the airplanes flying in front of the hotel.

The airport is nearby and it was nice to see them. However, they are not noisy enough to interrupt your sleep especially if room windows are closed.

Apart from airplanes, the hotel is near the Town and basically near everywhere because it is in the middle of the island.
All personnel was very helpful and nice to us.

Breakfast was OK, some scrambled eggs or sausages, 1-2 juices, cereals, jams, honey, yogurt etc
When we had dinner first time it was in buffet basis but then it changed to menu for September, so, i have nothing to say for the buffet. The menu was tasty but you didn't have the chance to choose what to eat like you would on buffet.

The view from the room was fantastic. The beach was not bad but if you have a car you can find even better beaches but far away.

The hotel is old and some parts of it look old but in general it is well maintained

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank niki k
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Just returned after a brilliant week at the oasis hotel in corfu. we were greeted early hours of the morning by a friendly face. The rooms were very clean and perfect for a 3* hotel, and the view was amazing!!
There wasnt a huge amount of space around the pool area to sunbathe but that didnt matter, because the hotels beach was lovely, and this is where we spent most of our time.
The food was not a buffet as it was stated on the website we booked with, but this wasnt the hotels fault, and we were all catered for to met all our needs.
All the staff were very friendly, and spoke very good english, they were very helpful and welcoming.
A massive thank you to Petros for making our holiday even more special, showing us the beautiful sights of corfu. The staff at the hotel really couldnt do more to make our holiday any more perfect. i didnt want to come home. this was a very good 3* hotel and in my opinion deserves 4*+ we would defintly love to return to this lovely family run hotel
Jodie (Judy) Tina (Costadina) & Zoe (life)
x

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Jodie-S135
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I loved this hotel from the moment our taxi dropped us off at the top of the stairs. The pool area looked so inviting. The staff were so friendly and helpful, even when I requested to change our room to one on the top floor. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was well-equipped but it is the view that impressed the most. It is spectacular. The food was good, buffet-style and always served with a smile. My partner and I especially enjoyed the pool-side entertainment. All in all, a very nice Greek experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank partoutatis
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our week's stay at this delightful family run hotel. In fact, I wished now I had booked two weeks. The rooms were spotless, well-equipped and the view was second to none. I particularly loved the hotel's pool area. One of the highlight's of our stay was the wonderful evening's entertainment by the pool and outside bar. The buffet style food was adequate for what we paid but the hotel is in a good position to venture into town or the quaint near-by village of Benitses. We are not really a sand loving family so the clear waters off the hotel's small shingle beach gave my children hours of snorkelling fun. All in all, we had a great time and definately I will be recommending it to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Janine B
Reviewed August 3, 2012

loved this hotel view was amazing food just ok , staff so lovely ,pool great , cracking place to sun self for week great for couples . beautiful place .food in greek bars on near bye rood was lovely and authentic . benitsis wasnt far to go on a bus

Room Tip: over looking sea
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family