Aeolos Beach Resort
Anita Hotel(Perama)(Great Value!)
$66
Hotel Oasis Corfu(Perama)(Great Value!)
$93
Perama Hotel(Perama)
Argo Hotel(Perama)
Aegli Hotel(Perama)
1,428 results
All reviewslagoon barmain buildingpizza and pastacorfu townanimation teama la carte restaurantsea viewmain bargreek nightcrepes and wafflesmobility issuesprivate beachsteep hillall inclusive drinksat lunchtimethemed nightsfood in the main restaurant
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed at this hotel in May for two weeks this year, having stayed there last year in May for two weeks also. We wanted to come back again because we enjoyed it so much the first time. We had a lovely room with superb views. We even had soft cushions and wooden patio furniture! Last year on our patio we had plastic chairs and table which was near the pool area.

I have to say that we enjoyed the holiday more the second time around. The hotel serves good food in the dining room, but even better is the lunch time Italian a la carte down on the beach, looking out to sea with its stunning scenery with a glass or two of white wine, which I have to say was always of a very good quality, and a tasty dish of pasta or pizza. The hotel is isolated in its location, but you can the local bus into Corfu town or Benitses, or you could walk along the road into Benitses, which takes roughly half an hour. At the back of the hotel going by the tennis courts, you can walk into the nearby village of Gastouri, it is a good climb at the start but then levels out a bit, this takes about half hour to forty minutes. In Gastouri there are a few cafes, a couple of tourist shops and Acheleon Palace, once the home of the Empress Si-Si of Austria, which you can visit. We also visited Mouse Island about 10 15 minutes by bus, or 40 minutes walking roughly, that is worth a visit. There you can watch the planes coming in or going out and be frightened to death!, because they are just over your head and as you can imagine, deafeningly loud!

The entertainment was not too good, but most people just sit and drink on the balcony, and enjoy the views. We went there for my birthday, and on the day of my birthday we saw two dolphins swimming by - a first! Also I was nicely surprised when one of the staff delivered to my room a birthday cake.

All in all a brilliant holiday, and we would certainly go back there.

Room Tip: Room 203 Levante block was quiet
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Christine C
AeolosBeach, General Manager at Aeolos Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Christine,

we are so happy to see that the second time you visited us was better than the first one. This means that the service provided has improved after comparing the 2 seasons. This is very important for us. We believe that, next year, you will remain even more pleased by your stay with us.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Booked this hotel June 16th to June 30th we had a brilliant stay the staff are so kind my moms disabled and they helped her around by providing the mini bus to and from the main building and also to and from the beach. The food is lovely if you want something heated up or cooked more the chefs will do it the resort it self is just breath taking with beautiful views from either end of the resort I will totally be booking here again

Room Tip: Sea front views are the best.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Hannah71138

Dear Mrs Hannah,

thank you for recognizing our efforts in providing the best service for our guests. As you have realized, if you talk to us and tell us your wish, we are always listening and trying to make your holidays relaxing. You are welcome to visit us next summer.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We booked this resort through RCI as a timeshare swap, although I was told all apartments with kitchen facilities was full, I was offered a hotel studio room, as it was just my wife and myself, I accepted thinking we would we would be in a comfortable accommodation, how wrong. The room reminded me of a 50s Butlins/Pontin's holiday chalet, very basic, a wardrobe with just hanging rails, no shelving or draws to put away your smaller clothing, so we were practically living out of our suitcases, insulation was practically non existent, you could hear all conversations from adjoining rooms, including the use of toilet facilities, we had an electric kettle, 2 mugs, 2 wooden sticks (no spoons) complimentary 4 green tea bags & 2 very small milk cartons, and no sugar, a fridge, and a safe which we had to pay a non returnable 40 euros for the use of the key. We thought we would have the same room service as we have been used to at our previous timeshare. We arrived on a Friday for a 2 week holiday, the following Tuesday our towels were changed, the following day they changed the sheets on our bed and our bed was made, the following week they came on the Wednesday to change our towels and the same with the bed, maids did come in every day except on Sunday, to empty the waste paper basket? This resort caters for all inclusive which we were asked if we would like to upgrade to this, the cost being 280 euros pp per week, which would have cost us on their exchange rate about £1000.00, having spoken to other residents who booked an all inclusive package holiday, with what our own timeshare cost, plus flights, plus RCI, and if we took up the inclusive offer, the cost of our holiday would have worked out over 3rd more than what they paid, plus they were not situated at the top of the resort which is built on the side of a steep hill. One of the staff said we were the only ones there on a timeshare basis, as the timeshare contracts had come to an end, they were not renewing them. in my opinion , RCI should never have offered this resort as a swop, it was like paying for 5* and getting 2* on accommodation basis.

To be fair to Aelos Beach, if a family booked this resort through a package holiday company with all inclusive, they would probably feel they would have had a good deal, the food in the main restaurant is very good with plenty of choice, facilities in the resort are excellent, easy bus service into Corfu town or Benites, the staff are very helpful and courteous, depending on where you stay, the downside is you need to be fit, the hill situation is quite steep. I would never say I wouldn't go back again, but it would have to be a nice room and all inclusive.

Room Tip: I asked to be moved because of our basic facilities, but was told all rooms are the same?? from photographs I have seen, I feel there must be better rooms. My rating is based on being a Timeshare client, and considering I pay top rate maintenance for my timeshare in Portugal with a great service
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Michael E
AeolosBeach, General Manager at Aeolos Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Michael,
thank you for this detailed letter you have posted on Tripadvisor.
As we realize, although you found Aeolos Beach a good deal for the guests who use the all inclusive system, you did not remain satisfied as RCI guest. You can send an e mail to our hotel and the representative of RCI can answer you back and explaining you all the details.
We will be happy to see you back, maybe as all inclusive customer.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Stayed at this All inclusive hotel for 3 days. Hotel staff brilliant always happy and helpful. Room (1 double bed and 1 single) comfy beds, lovely bathroom, shampoo conditioner and shower gel provided- beautifully clean, balcony with fab view. Fridge in room and good air con. tip - take an ice cube tray. (we stayed in rooms 505A, 513A and 513B) - a little walk to the main hotel but very quiet so no disturbances. Food in hotel could not be faulted, plenty of variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Went to Greek night on the Friday (22 euros extra) Food was the best ever, and we had a fun time. Don't bother going to the a la carte restaurant - no where near as nice. At meals only wine, water or soft drinks. Main bar and beach and pool bars served cocktails and local spirits, English brands were extra. World Cup football on so massive tv in lounge for those who wanted it. Pool lovely but got pretty crowded. Beach all shingle but plenty of sunbeds and parasols. There is a road between hotel and beach although hotel has an underpass. Had a kids pool and entertainment for the kids followed by adult show (did not go so can't comment.) Did not have time to use Spa so cannot comment. You get a 20 euro voucher. Massages 1 hour around 60 euros. Not many English, mainly Germans and Russians and Polish. I think we were the only ones who dressed for dinner - very casual. Everything stopped at 11pm so ideal for families. If the beach was sandy I would go back again as very reasonable price and only a 3 hour flight from Luton. Taxi from airport 25 euros (10/15 min ride) so not worth booking a transfer taxi so easy. This hotel is not suitable for the less mobile if you want to visit the beach or get out and about.

Room Tip: Block 1 near pool, short walk to hotel - long walk to beach. Blocks 11 and 12 between pool and hotel. Blocks 8 & 9 fab sea views - short walk to hotel and beach.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
8  Thank AuntieJulie

As we see more girls came on tour in Aeolos Beach and remained satisfied. We are proud to read that you have much appreciated our service provided, our cuisine and you liked our rooms and the surroundings.Also you have given many information about Aeolos Beach to the Tripadvisor readers which will give them an idea what to expect.Thank you for visiting us.Feel always welcome .

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Lovely Hotel, the Grounds are beautiful, the Staff are commendable ….
The Main Restaurant, busy but well organised, the food was also good with always enough choice no matter what meal time.
The Rooms, we were in the Main Building, lovely room with a sea view cleaned everyday, but the bed was literally like sleeping on concrete
However, I have found rather to many negatives…
The main pool is to crowded and walking up a couple of flights of stairs to the bar isn’t my thing … Pool Volley Ball and rather pathetic water aerobics once a day,
The walk to the main pool is up and down hills as is the walk to the Beach, and the Beach Bar Restaurant, these are steep in my opinion, yes they are walkable, but I didn’t try in heals for fear of breaking my ankles
There is nowhere to grab a bottle of water … there needs to be fridges dotted around with bottled water in (as I have found with other AL’s in hot countries), the fact that you have to remember to take your bottle of water to the restaurant with you and fill it up from the drinks machine is annoying.
Deposit for Beach Towels, and no free WIFI in this day and age is not acceptable
Snacks were not worth bothering with unless you are at the Main Pool
Not a lot of English in the hotel … found it really hard to find anyone English to speak to
The Animation Team … well rather pathetic in my view, considering the hotel is out of the way they should put decent Entertainment on
The Lagoon Bar (main pool) is not part of the AL after 5.30, and even after going up one night to have a drink we decided not to as there was no one else there ….
All in All, it was a quiet chilled week for a last minute holiday, if you want lively then this isn’t really the place to be

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear reviewer from Manchester,

it was very kind of you writing a review about your holidays in Aeolos Beach. There are many comments which are useful and give us some new ideas. We are happy that you found your stay quiet and chilled and hope to see you again.