5th-12th June 2014
Visited thd resort with my other half, for a get away week without the kids. We were greeted warmly and shown to our rooms, after a rather unnerving mini bus ride lol. The bell boy sure does know how to reverse that thing!
Nobody expects tips or bothers you.....bliss! The room we had overlooked the sea and infinity pool WOW!! We actually got up early one morning to watch the sunrise - very beautiful.
The resort is spotless, food varied and even good for fussy eaters. The drinks are great and the cocktails are quite strong.....but a real treat! There is a bus that will take you from door to door into Corfu town. Beautiful streets lined with shops, bars and cafés. I would recommend going through the arches of the palace buildings and under the arch below the main street. Leads to a water side bar/restaurant that does ice cold beers and amazing salads.
The night time entertainment at the resort leaves a little to be desired!! Great for kids, not my cup of tea though.
Please be aware that there are charges for wifi, safes in your room, beach towels and bottled water. Only local drinks are included, anything else is chargeable. The beach is nice but the walk into the sea is very rocky, so take a cheap pair of flip flops or sea shoes. The pizza & pasta at the beach bar are amazing!! The whole resort is set on a hill, so getting around takes some effort. Anyone who is less mobile would struggle. All in all a real gem of a find & we WILL be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-inclusive resort that combines nature, culture, activities and a beach holiday all in one place. With its elevated position,it offers great views over the Ionian Sea, "value for money" accommodation in double or family rooms and a vast choice of food and beverage options. Its proximity to Corfu Old Town (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Princess Sissi's Achillion Palace makes the resort an ideal base for exploring the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aeolos Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Aeolos Beach Hotel Perama
- Aeolos Mareblue Hotel
- Hotel Aeolos Mareblue
- Aeolos Hotel Corfu
- Aeolos Orange Holiday Resort
- Aeolos Beach Resort Corfu/Perama