“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Canadian
Description: (519) 586-9316
Description: (519) 586-9316
Reviewed July 3, 2014

What a great little restaurant with a sailing ship interior design and decor. It is at the dock at Port Rowan tucked away at the bottom of the hill. Drop in by vehicle or boat (lots of docking available) and enjoy great food and service by the friendly staff. Their wings and burgers are my favorites, but find your own by stopping in. My wife and I stop in once a week over the boating season and several times over the winter months.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

OMG - do not come here - so far we'be waited 1hour 20 minutes for a wrap/salad - still no sign of food - dish... UNACCEPTABLE!!!

2  Thank mxDebbie
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great views of the Lake and Port Rowan harbour. The food here is consistently good service is excellent. I have been many times and always the same quick service with good food.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Been to the Boathouse many times. Food is always good and the wait staff pleasant. 65 cent wings on Wednesdays. Great bread pudding for desert.

1  Thank Phil L
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have had lunch here several times and have never been impressed but I keep coming back mainly because it is the only place in town!
I had the Sole special for 9.99 and I am pretty sure I could have had fresher fish that tasted more like sole in a Mcfish sandwich at McDonalds.
Too bad because this place is right at the Port and could be hopping busy if they served a great fresh fish and chip meal!! When you walk in to the restaurant it has the impression that you should order the fresh fish and chips... I was wrong.

2  Thank steve a