Seasons House B&B
$77
$86
$78
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2011

While I will admit I'm a wee (!?) bit behind in posting this review, I feel it is warranted. I had the pleasure of spending a weekend at the Seasons House during the summer of 2010. (Please ignore the Date of Travel as it won't let me enter summer 2010!). John & Sharon were magnificient hosts, so friendly. And the breakfasts that were prepared; different every day and very good! The large porch was lovely, and nice to sit out there in the morning with coffee, or in the evening with a beverage. My room was just fine, it had everything I needed. The private bath & wifi were certainly appreciated. I think all of their rooms have a private bath. The village of Port Rowan is nice for wandering as well. All in all, I would definitely recommend this B & B.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank gottaBwater
Reviewed May 19, 2011

The proprietors, Sharon and John, were very friendly and accommodating. The B&B was located right in the town of Port Rowan and has a lovely wrap-around-porch to use. It is accessible to a grocery store, pharmacy, restaurants, a wonderful ice cream store and other shops. Our room had 2 single beds which were very comfortable. The rooms were clean and each room had its own bathroom. Our room did lack a closet but there were hooks on the doors. There were also rooms with a double bed, a king sized bed. The breakfasts were varied and tasty. There was always tea and coffee available.
We enjoyed our stay at the B&B and would return.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chirpers
Reviewed September 1, 2010

We had actually booked our selves in another place much before Port Rowan. Since we managed to move on we thought of staying in at Port Rowan. At around 9:30-ish we called in John to check for availability and he told me if we can make in in half an hour he would be able to accommodate us. He mentioned they were about to go to bed. I was intrigued as most people jump for any business. We reached there and were so glad that the place was clean and nice and our hosts were very warm and welcoming.
We loved the fact that they have readied their basement for guests. It was very convenient. Really glad we stayed there. Next day we went to Long point beach and Eco Adventures. All in all it was a non assuming but great trip.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple