“A wonderful visit”

Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Vielsalm
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant familial, typiquement ardennais. Cuisine du terroir. Specialite de gibier et moules en saison. Cuisine ouverte de 11h30 à 14h30 et 18h00 à 20h30 en semaine. Le w-e cuisine Non stop de 12h à 21h00. Restaurant pouvant accueillir jusque 100 personnes. Convient aux familles, aux hommes d'affaires, aux amoureux, ... Vous serez reçu avec le sourire de la patronne !
Carlsbad, California
“A wonderful visit”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My family and I had our third visit to the Auberge and I look forward to being back there as often as possible. The caring and thoughtfulness of the owners makes me feel like I am with family. The food has been consistently excellent. The salmon is a favorite. The location is central to the places I want to see and their prices are very reasonable. I travel with my WWII Veteran dad and the Auberge is filled with memories and photos of that time. A very comfortable, warm family owned hotel. Never disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
Auberge_Carrefour, Propriétaire at Auberge du Carrefour, responded to this review, January 3, 2015
Thank you so much ...
Happy New Year 2015 to all your familly !
Esméralda